Ratings for Dr. Christopher Lim

Dr. Lim has treated me and my husband very successfully for osteoporosis and constipation, as well as for pain. His professionalism is outstanding! Thank you dr. Chris!!! Marieta Jackman

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Lim for at least 6 or 7 years. I watched him get my (at the time) 84 year old father in law off of his drugs and out enjoying dancing 3-5 times a week. (He is 91 now, and attributes his health in a large part to Dr. Lim). Dr. Lim's ability to listen, evaluate and diagnose is outstanding. Nothing works for everyone, but for me, this man has been life changing. Great demeanor, caring, and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Chris Lim is incredibly gifted. I have seen him for severe kidney stones and now have not had an attack for over a year. He was able to immediately stop the pain and to crush the stones with herbs and flush them from my system. He also has treated both of my adult children, 23 and 21... Due to medical issues with my dad, my kids were terrified of going to the Dr but with Chris Lim, they both are at ease. There is nothing invasive or frightening and Chris Lim is easy to talk to and very positive. We recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Still doing well with Dr. Chris (first comment). I agree with the last poster's observations of this practitioner and find him very caring and concerned. He also patiently answers any questions you may have abut your treatment. He is a very calm person and I think that is very helpful when you feel very sick. Roseanne on staff is quite helpful as well as familiar with TCM treatment, but often she is rushed when the office gets extremely busy. Let her know if you have unanswered questions and ask her to call you later if the office has too much going on at the time to answer fully. I would say overall the entire staff is knowledgeable about TCM, but sometimes they just do not have the time to respond more fully. They could use some improvement with that issue.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Chris is a wonderful acupuncturist, and TCM herbalist. He is not only very knowledgeable and experienced in the medicine he is practicing, he is also very commited to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Lim is very knowledgeable and has helped me with a health problem which Western medicine could not resolve or even diagnose to my satisfaction. I was in a lot of pain when I saw him and he immediately diagnosed what was wrong with TCM diagnosis methods. Over time and with the use of correct herbs I am a lot better and continue to improve daily.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010