Ratings for Dr. Chaylah J. Lomotey

This dr. is great. She truly cares about her paitents. We would always look forward to visits with her. She was very understanding of everything.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

My insurance requires that primary care issue referrals for specialists. For over a year, I was progressively losing my vision, suffering double vision, seeing my left eye severly turn inward and suffering constant, debilitating headaches. After having been dismissed by another doctor and a McPractice across town on three separate occastions as a "WebMD middle woman with normally aging eyes", Dr. Lomotey took my problems seriously and helped me to locate a specialist who would be able to treat an unusual and rare vision problem created on by an autoimmune disorder. Thanks to this doctor's intervention and assistance, I was able to regain my vision and my independence and live as the 40 year old that I am.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

VBFPR (Valley Baptist Family Practice Residency) It's a mouth full but it's a great place to be. Dr. Lomotey is so wonderful. She has always been a good listener and she will take her time with you. She never puts me down for how I feel about something even when her medical training would not agree with my opinions. Even though right now she is still a resident she is better than any other doctor that I have ever seen. I hope that she stays this way and is always wanting to put the patient first! I would recommend her to ANY ONE! (AND if she doesn't know the answer to something she will never stop till she get it and will even call me after hours to give me info that she has found! AWESOME DOCTOR!)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Chaylah J. Lomotey's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Healthnet