Ratings for Dr. Radha G. Iyengar

Do not let her treat you. She may kill you instead. Please go to another Doctor. Please please please.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I am very disappointed in Dr Iyengar. I had been seeing her for a good amount of time and never got answers to my questions that were concerning me. The only thing she wanted to talk about was genetic testing and became mad at me when I asked to deal with my current problems. When I asked her why to her "answer" (which I am never really given) she responded with "I'm not god..." I went to another doctor who solved has now solved my problem and was SO kind about it. I will never be recommending her as she has no feelings towards others.

Submitted January 6, 2014

She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She took her time with me and really helped ease all of my concerns. I would recommend her to anyone that has any type of Breast issue no matter how small.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

The office staff was great very very friendly and Dr Iyengar is very knowledgable. They made me feel as if i were in very good hands .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Radha G. Iyengar's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois