Ratings for Dr. Lynn P. Coates

The wait has been a little long but she has given helpful suggestions and great referrals if needed

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have had to wait for long periods of time before being seen. Once in, she would rush through my appointment and not ask if I had any questions as doctors should. During one appointment, I was even insulted about a natural body trait of mine. I did not feel comfortable with her and she does not make me want to see her again.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

This office is BUSY BUSY BUSY! So I have found myself waiting. But when Dr Coates does come into the room, she never seems rushed. She really listens to what you are telling her and is very thorough in the "work ups" she orders or suggests. I have never been anything but happy with her and the care I receive. Her staff is also very friendly and helpful. The only complaint at all would be that its never quick, but they say good things come to those who wait...... LOVE Dr Coates!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Love this Dr. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Lynn P. Coates's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Amerigroup