Ratings for Dr. Lena T. Speck

She has delivered both my children. Excellent doctor with wonderful bedside manners and very professional. I love her and would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Deliver two children with her couldn't be more grateful for a doctor who listen to her patients wishes.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I had a C-Section as well, with TWINS! She did an awsome job throughout the whole pregnancy and preformed an awsome surgery on me, she was very sterile and professional. My scar was under the pantyline and only 4 inches across. Seriously YES you have to fill out paperwork just like with any surgery!! Complications do happen so doctors need to be covered! Dont like it?? Dont have surgery!! Or TRY to find another Surgeon who dosnt make you sign paperwork!! I was so impressed with this doctor that i have referred 4 patients to her already all of whom have nothing but wonderful things to say about her! She has earned me as a Loyal patient!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I was admitted to the local hospital where she was the OBGYN on call that night. She refussed to come into the hospital till I had signed the C-Section paperwork...she never came into the room to check on me or see the status of my condition prior to ordering the c-section. We have since filled a complaint against her with the medical review board. She also filled a bogus complaint against my previous care giver due that was then thrown out due to negligence and falsifying the paperwork on her part.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010