Ratings for Dr. Bernard Bilicki

This is one of the worst psychologists i ever went too. I went to him for 2 years, and i tried so hard to relate to him and i was the patient, he interrupts, he is not a good listener, and more than anything else he spends time wasting time, i was working with him about my boyfriend and the answers i would get were so off, like he never had any idea what i was talking about, i had to stick with him because of the insurance, most people werent taking any, so i figured he was better than nothing, please if you are reading this dont waste your time and money, you can better. He was also was very bossy and never remembered anything the following week, even though he would sit and write notes, well he was almost 70, what do you espect, please take this from someone who has been to a lot of different therapists he wasnt good at all. I am paying money and he would never let me talk about my major problems, it was always what he thought we should talk about, even though, i told him how upset i was. Be careful!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Dr Bilicki is by far the best psychologist in Somerset County. He has helped my husband and I tremendously in a very short time.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010