Ratings for Dr. Ryan Dopirak

Referred by my neurologist, Dr. Dopirak refused to write a prescription for NSAID pain meds after I dislocated my shoulder - no meds allowed for me written on record. Mistakes on dates/info. medical record, refused to amend clerical errors. Had to see new MD for diagnosis. Had to contact QA for problems with medical record mistakes, refused to fix these. So much pain, had to order drugs from Internet, didn't help me. Did not diagnose bone contusion on shoulder, disk protrusion, herniation and compression on neck, no opinion, kept in dark for 10 months of chronic pain. Never mentioned I had a bone contusion and 3/disks damaged. Had to seek new physician for answers. Lost a lot of time and money, quality of life ruined without knowing what the heck was wrong. This doctor definitely did not want to help me. Maybe he didn't know what causes blood to seep out of my shoulder bone, but he should have or referred me to another.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010