Ratings for Dr. Caroline Matthew

Very thorough appointment. Although Dr. Matthew is a small, quiet person, she is very thorough and very knowledgeable with the illness I have. She put me at ease, spent as much time as I needed with me---didn't rush me or look down at me as other doctors have. I will definitely visit her office again. Office staff was friendly as well as kept me informed that she was running a little behind for the day. Note, even though she was behind, she still spent as much time as I needed with me.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Using BCN HMO (not listed above). Dr. Matthews has little 'bed side manner', is hard to hear, hard to understand, the office never called with results from Xrays or any other tests - I called to make appt. due to recurring bloody nose, it took 2 weeks to get a call back and only after an upset call from me - then I got referred to an ENT. Called due to on-going cold to see what to do or get appt. No call back, just called in a script for something I was already taking over the counter. I never got the feeling Dr. Matthews really cared about me as a patient nor that anyone in her office cared about my issues.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010