Ratings for Dr. Baljinder Mann

She's terrible. Didnt come for more than 45 minutes into my room. Never even asked my one concern. Just talked to her personel assistant trainee doctor and left. I was so shocked that she didn't even asked her patient Tht how am I doing? This is so sad to see doctors these days just earning big money but not treating every patient equally. What she did to me, someone e needs to fire her. I came home hopeless without any suggestion...

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Excellent doctor! I have never had a problem with wait times. She listens, will address my concerns and works with me to find the best treatment! She is kind and caring and is great with my children. On one occasion, my daughter had an ear infection and she gave me her personal cell # so that I could call her and let her know if the antibiotics were working.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

DR.MANN IS AWESOME. SHE LISTENS, AND TAKES HER TIME TO EXPLAIN, HELPFUL. BEST DR. :)

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Mann is amazing Doctor. Very caring, very understanding, very helpful, takes her time to listen to me.. The time my appt is booked, I see her at that time. Never late, I see her on time, which im really impressed because some places you end up waiting for hours before you can see the Doctor. The staff is so nice, professional, so organized. im so impressed that i recommended Dr.Mann to all my families and friends. Best Dr.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

She is kind, caring, and compassionate. Best family Doctor I have ever seen. Yes, sometimes there is a wait, but I also understand that sometimes unforeseen emergencies come up in a clinic and there is not much the staff can do about it but help that person out, even if it inconveniences others.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Mann answered her personal cell phone during a visit with me. I just didn't find it very professional. I have moved beck to my old family doctor now. As mentioned by other posters, I would like to keep it local and support my small town family doctor, but I don't feel comfortable in the office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

she is amazing. takes time, listening, helpful, no rush. It's nice that you can make your appointment online.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

wonderful Doctor that takes her time to know you as an individual...

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

My life was falling apart around me, and was she took me under her wing, and absolutely everything in her power to help all she was able. She had also filled out countless forms for me for quite sometime when I was off sick from work and had no income at all. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She has called me at home after hours with infomation from tests, and we both teared up when I moved away and could no longer be her pateint.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Mann is an amazing doctor. She hears you out and cares about what you say. She is willing to get referrals and tests done to ensure we are looked after. I've been very impressed with how she deals with my family and I.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012