Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Paladino

Dr. Paladino is quick, efficient, and while I can see why others might find him a tad rude, I appreciated how quickly he got down to business. I appreciate a fellow who doesn't mince words or tread lightly and has a search and destroy approach to problem solving. I hadn't been to a doctor in years and brought four health problems to him, he tore through them, identifying the causes and dictating treatments. I can see how he could come across as abrasive and seems to want patients to listen and obey, he did answer questions when I asked them, though I felt that if he thought I was questioning his judgment he was irritated and impatient. When a Doctor is defensive, it tends to shake one's confidence in him, and makes one question whether or not the physician's mind is open to alternative explanations for a condition. However, I found him extremely knowledgeable and I got everything I wanted out of the appointment. I'll go back and would gladly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Appt due to reoccurring,debilitating flu like illness.I recently relocated, establishing new dr relationship,Dr.P was amazingly rude & totally incapable of relating to me as a very ill patient or simply as a human being.Not once did he ask the purpose of my visit,began blabbering judgment upon judgment as he flipped through my file as he read about medications I am on,asking why I was on them and who was monitoring the dose.I sat amazed as he made no eye contact w/me,just continued flipping through my file/medical history throwing out questions re prev illness, before I could answer he was on to yet a new judgment about the meds I'm on & the numerous illnesses & health crisis I have experienced.Over 3 weeks later now,I've not heard back from him about blood tests he ordered.I had to contact my previous Dr located 2 hrs away & get her to take over my care since Dr P couldn't be bothered.Needless to say my established Dr was shocked & appalled strongly suggesting I change doctors. DUH!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

This doctor doesn't seem to realize that the position of God is taken. While he appears to be a brilliant clinician, he has no people skills whatsoever! He is very rude and extremely arrogant. His attitude comes across as if other doctors have no idea what they are doing and only he holds the cure. When I saw him for a medication refill I had forgotten to ask my regular doctor for, he basically told me that all my meds were wrong, he had no idea why I was alive, and he quizzed me as if I were a child. I told him to either fill the prescriptions, or not, but stop wasting my time and his. I will never go to him again! I refilled my regular prescriptions and am still well and healthy. He needs to learn how tominteract with people without the know-it-all arrogant attitude and realize thatnhis patients have lived in their bodiestheir whole lives and may know something about themselves.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010