Ratings for Dr. Eugene Wong

Dr. Wong is contracted with a company that pays him to write evaluations of patients who have worker's compensation claims. His inaccurate account allows L & I to close a legitimate case more easily. Dr. Wong listened to my account of the work accident and took notes. He then did a perfunctory evaluation, noted that I did not have a bump on my head (the concussion had happened 6 months prior), and wrote that I did not have a concussion because I didn't hit my head hard enough. He wrote patronizing comments about the treatment I had received, and wondered why I was seeing the medical professionals I had been referred to. If he had done any homework at all, he would have seen that my medical professional is the person the neurologists in the area refer all of their concussion patients to. He has up to date, accurate information about how to treat concussion patients. Also, it is inconceivable to me how Dr. Wong could say that someone could not have a concussion because they did not hit their head hard enough. How is it possible that a neurologist does not understand the very basics of what a concussion is? His report is inaccurate, reveals his incompetence, and did damage to me and my case. I would strongly urge people to avoid seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Eugene Wong's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1982)

HealthFirst