Ratings for Dr. John David Owen

I just love owen and he's staff though sometimes they do get behind he's caring and takes the best care of he's patient's I couldn't even think of having to see someone els.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Owen for 27 years. Hate the thoughts of him retiring one day. Wonderfully attentive. They may run behind a little but...I appreciate the time he takes with me as he does with others.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Love Dr. Owen! I trust him beyond measure. He is very kind, knowledgeable and generous. He always takes his time with me and is concerned about the well being of his patients. He has gotten my family through some very hard times and has also been there to safely bring our little miracles in to the world!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I would NEVER use this Dr. to deliver your child. I will ALWAYS hold him responsible for the death of my son!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Owen has been my GYN Dr. every since he's been in town (since appr. 1981, I believe). Would NEVER use anyone else as long as he's practicing & I'm a health care person. He's very concerned, thourough, kind-spoken, & KNOWLEDGEABLE, staying current with new concepts. NO way could I be as comfortable with anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Very knowledgable and old school. I have seen him for the last 16 years.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Owen delivered all 3 of my children and is an excellent ob/gyn. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Appts were always running behind & that made a long wait time for me. He was distant & had a gruff bedside manner. I found a new Dr after three appts with similar experiences.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Owen and staff is very understanding and nice. I would not go anywhere else. There the best!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. John David Owen's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)