Ratings for Dr. Evander F. Fogle

I am extremely happy with Dr.Fogle's work on my Knee. He did ACL reconstruction on my left knee. He listened to me and very assertively suggested that i have my ACL reconstructed. I am 16 months after my surgery couldn't be happier with the work that Dr. Fogle did and my recovery. With Dr. Fogle's skill and god's grace, i am very much back doing things i love doing and being active. I have to recommend Dr. Fogle to the maximum for his skill and his ability to evaluate a patient. Note : My left knee doesn't even look like it has an ACL reconstruction on it.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I am extermely happy with Dr.Fogle's work on my Knee. He did ACL reconstruction on left knee. He listened to me and very assertively suggested that i have my ACL reconstructed. I am 16 months after my surgery couldn't be happier with the work that Dr. Fogle did and my recovery. With Dr. Fogle's skill and god's grace, i am very much back doing things i love doing and being active. I cannot recommend Dr. Fogle for his skill and his evaluation of a patient. Note : My left knee doesn't even look like it has an ACL reconstruction on it.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Such a smart, caring and excellent Dr. After my total shoulder replacement, I am no longer in pain and have my life back. My recovery was much faster than anticipated and I know that this was due to his expert skills. He called me the morning after surgery to see how I was doing AND that was on a Saturday! IF you are considering repair of any kind, Dr Fogle is THE MAN. Emily and Olivia were also VERY kind and helpful. The only bad thing about getting total mobility of my shoulder back in record time, is not going to see Dr. Fogle and his staff. Can NOT say enough great things about this Doctor! AMAZING!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Fogle is extremely knowledgeable and always shows great care whenever we meet for an appointment. He always gives you 100% of his attention during appointments answering any questions with understandable and confident explanations so I always left at ease and well-informed. He repaired my torn meniscus and ACL and even knew my ACL was torn when the MRI was showing otherwise - he knows his stuff! Recovery has been right on track and I am back active and moving on it without any holdups or issues. Definitely recommend - you're in good hands! Thank you Dr. Fogle!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Fogle surgically repaired 3 torn tendons within my rotator cuff using arthroscopy. It took 18 long weeks to recover (just as Dr Fogle said it would), but I am almost back to normal with very small scars. Nice job Doc!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

We selected Dr. Fogle for a soccer-caused broken fibula and torn ligaments on both sides of the right ankle. He and his office staff of supporting doctors and nurses were helpful, efficient, patient and competent. The ankle was repaired surgically, healed quickly, and rehab was started immediately so this unhappy, painful and trying experience was made much more bearable and better by this capable surgery and rehab group! Thank you all for your dedication.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The entire staff was very professional, friendly and helpful during my surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Outstanding surgical procedure from the initial office visit through the final post op check up. Alternative options were explored prior and full disclosure at all times once surgery was deemed appropriate. Dr. Fogle along with his staff put one at ease during all aspects of the procedures. You almost forget that they are part of such a large outfit with their personal touch.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Fogle and his team. The procedure went perfectly and my healing time was much shorter than expected - I believe due to the great work of Dr. Fogle. Thanks you!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Fogle for a knee issue. His bedside manner initially was mild...he's a bit quiet. He's definitely warmed up over time. I had outpatient surgery and both the Resurgens surgical center and Dr. Fogle were fantastic. My surgery was pretty straight-forward but nonetheless, he took it seriously. I was well-informed by him of everything to expect. The staff also does a great job with prep. My procedure was a complete success. To my surprise, Dr. Fogle called me at home a few days after my surgery to check in-- which I thought was **very** cool. All in all, I'd recommend Dr. Fogle in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr. Evander F. Fogle's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)