Ratings for Dr. Evander F. Fogle

Such a smart, caring and excellent Dr. After my total shoulder replacement, I am no longer in pain and have my life back. My recovery was much faster than anticipated and I know that this was due to his expert skills. He called me the morning after surgery to see how I was doing AND that was on a Saturday! IF you are considering repair of any kind, Dr Fogle is THE MAN. Emily and Olivia were also VERY kind and helpful. The only bad thing about getting total mobility of my shoulder back in record time, is not going to see Dr. Fogle and his staff. Can NOT say enough great things about this Doctor! AMAZING!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Fogle is extremely knowledgeable and always shows great care whenever we meet for an appointment. He always gives you 100% of his attention during appointments answering any questions with understandable and confident explanations so I always left at ease and well-informed. He repaired my torn meniscus and ACL and even knew my ACL was torn when the MRI was showing otherwise - he knows his stuff! Recovery has been right on track and I am back active and moving on it without any holdups or issues. Definitely recommend - you're in good hands! Thank you Dr. Fogle!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Fogle surgically repaired 3 torn tendons within my rotator cuff using arthroscopy. It took 18 long weeks to recover (just as Dr Fogle said it would), but I am almost back to normal with very small scars. Nice job Doc!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

We selected Dr. Fogle for a soccer-caused broken fibula and torn ligaments on both sides of the right ankle. He and his office staff of supporting doctors and nurses were helpful, efficient, patient and competent. The ankle was repaired surgically, healed quickly, and rehab was started immediately so this unhappy, painful and trying experience was made much more bearable and better by this capable surgery and rehab group! Thank you all for your dedication.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The entire staff was very professional, friendly and helpful during my surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Outstanding surgical procedure from the initial office visit through the final post op check up. Alternative options were explored prior and full disclosure at all times once surgery was deemed appropriate. Dr. Fogle along with his staff put one at ease during all aspects of the procedures. You almost forget that they are part of such a large outfit with their personal touch.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Fogle and his team. The procedure went perfectly and my healing time was much shorter than expected - I believe due to the great work of Dr. Fogle. Thanks you!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Fogle for a knee issue. His bedside manner initially was mild...he's a bit quiet. He's definitely warmed up over time. I had outpatient surgery and both the Resurgens surgical center and Dr. Fogle were fantastic. My surgery was pretty straight-forward but nonetheless, he took it seriously. I was well-informed by him of everything to expect. The staff also does a great job with prep. My procedure was a complete success. To my surprise, Dr. Fogle called me at home a few days after my surgery to check in-- which I thought was **very** cool. All in all, I'd recommend Dr. Fogle in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Fogle for my shoulder pain. I did not want surgery because I had heard from those that who have had shoulder replacement that it was the worse surgery you could have and recover from. When it came to the no-choice but to have surgery verdict ,I had prepared myself for the worse. Dr. Fogle did my right shoulder in August of 2014 and from the time I was in recovery, I was pain free! I had PT and my therapist was in awe of the fact that I wasn't in pain, and that I had good range of motion almost immediately. At my 3 month check up I was doing very well, and I begged him to do my left shoulder as soon as we could. I have now had both shoulders replaced and am pain free! Dr. Fogle was my savior! I don't know what I would have done without him . I feel very fortunate to have had the pleasure of having him as my surgeon. If you need shoulders done, he's the Dr. I would highly recommend to go to!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Fogle after a knee injury involving my ACL and meniscus. During the procedure Dr.Fogle became aware of an opportunity to save my meniscus and acted. It involved additional hours of surgery for which he had not scheduled. I recovered nearly 100% very quickly and have retained full use with no pain in the subsequent years. I highly recommend Dr. Fogle. He cares.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Evander F. Fogle's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente