Ratings for Dr. David J. Martinke

I had him for a doc for yrs and, last few yrs he hasn't been very proficient..He didn't let me know I had a serious thyroid problem. Tested me for it and, Never told me ever. I recently became prego and, my Amazing Gyno told me and, it was in high 700.and,supposed to be 100. Also,I have ptsd and, two visits he told me to get rid of my baby and,adopted it out what in the world is he thinking.. Not cool two visits. I asked to switched to.Dr tota_ thurn. They won't let Me the mgr said it's against their practice not cool. Then she says Dr Martinke had moral right to tell you that. Oh really my Dad is a viet__nam vet and, him and, my Ma raised 4 children so you going to tell him that too. She was arguing with me I'm in tears. Independent Health wants me to file complaint and,I am..I am so hurt.. Who does this? Oh she wouldn't cancel my appt either fought with me too.. 3.times I asked he too.. I found out she never did cancel my next appt on purpose. I called back front desk did same thing.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Can't be bothered. I've been to Primary Care for years and it gets worse every time I visit.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Fabulous. Actually listens. Sits with you to go over chart and labs. Not an alarmist, but appropriately cautious.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Awesome doc! Great knowledgeable person to help manage health care. Understands that I want to be in charge of my health care but need information and direction. Frustration with getting through on the phone. Can wait up to 20 before anyone answers!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

great doctor , totally involved with patient's care

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Not very good. Overreacts. Makes hilarious suggestions that make no logical sense. Doesn't have much breadth, nor depth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. David J. Martinke's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1986)

HealthFirst