Ratings for Dr. Mitchell L. Kase

I'm not a doctor but I do have common sense!!! What kind of doctor prescribes insulin to a diabetic that has only ever been on pills, who has never put a needle to his own skin, and left the doctors office without anyone to show him how.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Kase for years. I like him because he's been honest when there wasn't really much the medical profession could do to help, and he's given prescriptions/referrals whenever I needed them. I think that he's a good PCP for me because we're both comfortable with me doing research on my own, and I like his personality. The staff are friendly, and I can always get an appointment promptly.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

This guy is flat out arrogant with no bedside manner. Comes in with his laptop and spends more time looking at the screen then listening to his patient. Nothing worse than a doctor who seems to pass judgment on someone instead of just going about their job professionally. Not surprised that this guy is accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Kase was rather unprofessional at my last appointment. I can look past arrogance in a doctor, profanity however is completely unacceptable. Needless to say I will be looking for a new physician. In regard to the staff they were quite friendly. All my messages were returned promptly.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Mitchell L. Kase's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1988)