Ratings for Dr. Henry Garazo Facs

I had breast augmentation performed by Dr. Garazo. I received their informational packet prior to my initial consultation. This packet was extremely helpful and well put together. At my consultation Dr. Garazo made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. I was able to try on breast implants to help me decide what size I wanted to be. I also got to see the private operating room and recovery area. I never felt rushed or pressured to schedule. I love my results! I would highly recommend Dr. Garazo to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Garazo and his Staff are so helpful and up-front. I have had Dr. Garazo take care of me for several years. I was a breast cancer patient that desired to reconstruct. He worked with me to achieve the bet possible results. His mannerisms arr friendly and very professional. His office Staff are all great people. The office atmosphere is one of comfort and friendliness. If you need any typy of plastic surgery or commetic help...sek him out...He's the BEST !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I had surgery with Dr. Garazo and I am very pleased with the result and care that I received. I felt that he took his time answering all my questions before surgery and I never felt rushed. My surgical results were amazing. The entire staff made me feel like I was their only patient. I will recommend Dr. Garazo to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Do Not Go There!!!!! Dysport injections where done in the forehead area and never took. I called back again as directed and Kelly explained to me that I wasn't a good "match for there office" because I wasn't pleased with the results. This is the answer I get when an injection done by Dr. Garazo doesn't work! So I'm out $250.00. They refused to look at my forehead and view the results or lack there of. I told them I would even take a photo and email it to them so they could view it and it wouldn't take any of their office time and she refused. I have been getting Botox for 14 years in NYC and Miami Beach and never have I had an injection not work. Doctors should stand by there product! I should have been able to speak to the DR. This office is a unprofessional! I hope this review saves someone from making a very costly mistake, mine was a few hundred dollars but this man has a license to perform plastic surgery....... imagine the damage he could do to your body and not care!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010