Ratings for Dr. David M. Boldish

Very thorough and professional. I really appreciated his time and patience with me. Staff was very helpful. My tooth has broken off from the root. Not only did he work my tooth to stay temporary until I can make it to the surgeon to remove the tooth the day before my teeth came in for replacement. I didn't have to walk around without a tooth. Thanks for your compassion Dr Boldish. I always praise you and always will.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I found the entire office to be wonderful. Dr Boldish was very professional. Valerie at the front of house is wonderful. My job was shutting down an I was loosing my insurance, they worked very hard to get me in where they could to utlilize my insurance before it was gone. I had a tooth broken about 15 years ago, It was bonded. Over the years it wore down, Dr Boldish rebuild the bonding and created a new tooth essentially for me. He matched the bonding perfectly and brought the length of the tooth down to match the other. It looks very natural. Very happy with this office.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

My family and I have been going to Dr. Boldish for over ten years. We have even moved from the area, but continue to go back to him because of his professionalism and caring manner. He always asks to make sure I am doing okay, and that I am not in too much pain. His office staff is very helpful and go out of their way to accommodate me with appointments. Dr. Boldish is very knowledgeable and has state of the art equipment, and every prodedure he has done has been very successful. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. David Boldish for 25 years. In that time, he has always treated us with great respect and has become a trusted advisor for our dental care. Dr. Boldish makes every effort to accommodate us in scheduling appointments and during a dental emergency. He promptly and personally replies to phone messages whenever we have questions for him. He has successfully completed some major dental work on both of us over the years. We appreciate his concern for our comfort. He continually asks if we are OK while we are in the chair. We have always been very satisfied with his procedures and the outcomes. Dr. Boldish is very meticulous and wants you to be happy with his work. We have found him to be a kind man with honesty and integrity and have recommended him to our friends and acquaintances without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I used him for about 3 yrs. He performed 1 root canal successfully so I went back when I needed another. It took way to long to complete and at the end of the procedure I owed 91.00. I could only afford to pay half so he cancelled my appt. when I rescheduled he made rude comments to me and when we had words he became very unprofessional. He always used novicane before on my other root canal and on this one as well but this time after we had words he decided novicane wasn't necessary. It was very very painful and when I asked him to pls. use novicane he stuck the needle down the canal forcefully and that also hurt very bad. He also didn't use gloves which is against OSHA regulations. Do not go to this man!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

I had a broken fake tooth. I paid this guy to fix it and the next day it just fell out. I called and asked repeatedly for him to fix it and I was turned away, repeatedly. This guy obviously cares VERY LITTLE about his patients. BAD DENTIST!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010