Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Lipkin

I have to agree with the other reviews his girlfriend is pretty much an idiot. Very unprofessional, pushy and doesn't not listen to your questions. I feel sorry for Dr. Lipkin he is the best in Tahoe. I still see Dr. Lipkin because he is that much better than any other chiropractor in the Tahoe area. On a side note I saw another chiropractor and he charged my 125.00 for a visit then billed my insurance 300.00 for the office visit.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Her office person truly is the worst. I had close to the same experience. Also, every time on the phone she tries to rush you through the call and you feel like you are bothering her when all you are doing is giving them business. I think that Dr. Lipkin is wonderful indeed but I would not come back because of her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I liked Dr. Lipkin and his treatment approach was gentle and effective. His use of muscle testing while not generally accepted seemed to work well for me. The problems I encountered were not with him, but with his office person who is also his girlfriend. She was very unprofessional, unorganized, inept in billing, she overcharged my insurance by excessive amounts, then was very forceful in wanting more excessive amounts of money from me personally. I truly felt extorted. I had to discontinue my successful treatments with Dr. Lipkin due to the office woman's inability to keep finances straight or honest. I had to prepare a complete breakdown of all monies I paid, all monies she in turn owed me due to her ineptness at bookkeeping and still, she was the most rude and obnoxious person to deal with, not to mention that she was completely unable (or is it unwilling?) to understand my simple spreadsheet showing my office visits, my insurance payments, my personal cash payments, etc...

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Michael C. Lipkin's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental