Ratings for Dr. Walter Moscovitz

Dr walter moscovitz has made circumstsion into an art form .im glad I found De walter. The best doctor I recommend this dr thanks

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Walter Moscovitz has made circumcision into an art form. I spent a lot of time looking for the right dr. and I'm so glad I found dr. Moscovitz. He does the gomco method which is by far the safest method. He is very friendly and took great pains in making sure the procedure was successful. I hope dr. Moscovitz will continue to offer his expertise for many more years as I plan on bringing any boys we have to him. I have nothing but praise for this dr. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Wish Dr. Muscovite could have been out family doctor!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

We had our son circumcised by Dr. Moscovitz. We are very happy with the doc: explained risks of the procedure; pain control with: EMLA cream, local anaesthetic, and guided us to use tylenol before and after; allowed both myself and my partner to be present (or not) for the procedure; and we are happy with the outcome! Only thing I would have changed is he provided an information sheet on what to expect/look for post procedure where he mentions the baby will be "a little more fussy in the next 24 hrs" I feel that was a bit of an understatement and more teaching could have been done in this area, however, he did provide a number where we could contact him 24/7 if there were any issues. Overall very happy with the care Dr. Moscovitz provided and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

He is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. I had an awful pregnancy with so many problems. He made sure that I went through all the test and saw me often to secure the health of me and my baby. When I went into labour early, he came into the hospital although he wasn't on duty that night. He told me that we went through a lot and he wanted to see that we come to a safe end. So he assisted in my C-section. I owe him my life and the life of my baby. With all the complications I went through, I don't think I would have made it without him. Thank u.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

This guy is the worst dr ever, I have posted many rates on him put they always get removed! I took my son to be circumcised by him, first the nurse took my son in the room and refused to let us in and then he came to divert the situation, supposedly he had questions, which where all about our ancestries and where we came from and what our religion was it wasn't a conversation it was an interrogation style! he has this creepy look on his face that left me worried and uncomfortable, when the nurse came out I came in and my baby was half naked and strapped down to this table, ready to be circumcised and after he was done he kept repeating that this it's the way it should be done! my baby started to have adhesion and he now has a full adhesion and needs to have surgery because he left too much skin on! I have 2 other boys that I circumcised with a different doc and they are just fine now. please consider someone else for the circumcision . BTW he wants his payment upfront and cash only!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Excellent! My wife was in labour for 36 hours. There were complications as my sons heart rate would go low with every contraction. Our midwife transfered care to Dr. Moscovitz as he was the on call OBGYN at Rockyview. He knew that we wanted a vaginal delivery if possible. He explored every avenue and even tried a procedure that restored the amniotic fluid to see if our son would adjust himself. After that had failed he recommended a C Section and explained to us everything that was going on, his recommondation and how he came to that conclusion. He left the final choice to my wife and I after explaining ALL risks. An hour later my son was born and my wife was well. He returned the next day to go over everything again and answer any questions. He was realistic in every part of the care. He had no arrogance and an excellent bedside manor. I have no doubt that he saved my sons life. He confidently transferred care back to our midwife and let us go home early.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

He performed a colposcopy as well as did my loop/laser procedure at the hospital. He was so kind and had taken notes from our first meeting and therefore was making small talk before surgery about my upcoming wedding. I was pretty nervous and he made me feel much better. To boot his staff as the loveliest ladies! I had a painful biopsy and was a little distraught and the receptionist offered me water (which I refused) and then gave me half her sandwich (I think she knew I was in pain). They are just so kind... and Dr. Moscovitz was so considerate and thoughtful! Great group!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I saw Dr Moscovitz for what a mass on my ovavry. I has extreme pain. He was not able to come up with a diagnosis and basically after many experiments and far too many PAP teats (about 20 in 1 year) he left me on my own. I went to another gyno who was able to help me right away. Worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I saw him because he was on call when my son was born. I was very severe eclampsia coming in as my family doc at the time was not very good. He did not talk to me AT ALL, he treated me like an animal, came in did what he had to do and left. He even broke my water without telling me he was going to do it! He was nowhere to be found when my son was crowning and the nurse had to call some random person out of the hallway to deliver him (I wish I knew her name I`d give her a poor rating too! She was mean). Afterward I needed to have stitches and he did not talk to me about that either, he left it to the anesthetist to explain everything to me and offer some level of comfort. If it wasn`t for that anesthetist I would have completely lost my mind... I wish I knew his name, I`d give him 10 stars!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011