Ratings for Dr. Syeda Fatima

Dr Fatima helped my mom battle through cancer. With her help my mom received the best care that she could have. No words could describe how thankful me and my family are to her. God bless her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

i was very impressed, she is excellent she asked and listened to my answers.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I owe my life to this able and insightful doctor. Periodically, over a period of five years, I had an attack whereby I experienced uncontrollable shaking, an elevated temperature and dramatically falling blood pressure. On each occasion, I was rushed by ambulance to the emergency department, given an anti-biotic and sent home. On one occasion, I was placed in the ICU on suspicion of pneumonia. Numerous Xrays were taken with no sign of infection. I was then given an antibiotic and sent home. Again after similar episodes, I experienced the same symptoms but with greater severity. I was rushed to emergency, but, this time, I had the good fortune of comimg under the care of Dr. Fatima. She had the intelligence and isight to subject my abdomen to a Cat-Scan and discovered an abcess on my colon. She recommended a skilful surgeon, Dr Mohamed Husien, who performed a successful resection of the colon. Three years later, I am living a reasonably healthy life at the age of 84.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

We saw Dr. Fatima at the Secondary Stroke Clinic at Grand River Hospital. After having timed BP & tests done she pronounced that my husband "definitely looks like he's had a stroke". No kidding? That's why were referred there! After the one and only appointment we were unable to get in touch with her because she rarely shows into the clinic when scheduled and even then it may be only once per month (as told by staff). Although I liked her personality, it really left us feeling abandoned by a doctor who was supposed to be helping us. Our GP is doing more for follow ups and referrals.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

This dr. took care of my sister. I can not say how thankful i am for the great care . Dr. Fatima was such a caring knowledgealbe doctor. One in a million .thanks

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

God bless Dr. Fatima. She has made a very difficult time so much more manageable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

As a resident doctor, Dr. Fatima cared for my aged mother through several hospital stays. When mom's condition became terminal, Dr Fatima volunteered to take over and see that mom met her end comfortably. She ministered to her emotional, as well as physical, needs in an unhurried, caring manner. I cannot rate this doctor highly enough. She made a difficult time much easier.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010