Ratings for Dr. Greg ROSENN

I like this office...its fast...in and out which is great but if you have questions they are patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Greg Rosenn has been amazing. Very thorough with his exams and really explains what our son is going through. It's never easy putting your son on medication but after many years of traditional educational therapy (speech, ABA, general counseling) we realized our son Brandon needed a bit more help. Results don't happen overnight but after being treated by Dr. Rosenn we see a significant difference in his behavior and attention span which has greatly improved his academic performance.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Caring Doctor has been treating my daughter for over 24 years

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

An awful,rude,dismissive man!Do not bring your poor child here!He yelled at both my son and I.We waited one hour to see him for 5 minutes and he would just speak over me and cut me off while holding on to the doorknob!!He could not be bothered to repeat himself if he thought he answered my question!He is just awful!STAY AWAY!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Noone was in the waiting room was keft waiting 35 minutes. Then brought into exam room and left for another fifteen minutes. Front desk staff has no personality

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Extremely rude staff. Just tell you I will call you when you ask questions.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Rosenn's staff was rude, unhelpful, and continually botched information written right in front of their faces. We waited 25 minutes for a scheduled test, which was run by a slightly competent nurse. Dr. Rosenn was very short, had the wrong chart, and still got information incorrect. He even cut off a patient asking a simple question about the medicine he was prescribing multiple times , and failed to mention an alarming note in the bloodworm, which the pediatrician picked up on and gave us a call immediately. I cannot recommend Dr. Rosenn to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

The office staff is extremely rude and do not care about the patients. They never return phone calls about serious matters. I have never even seen Dr. Rosenn after being a patient there for 2 years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Not very happy. Waited a long time. Staff is horrible and disorganized and rude. Wish I checked this sight before I came. I don't know how anyone could give a better rate.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Office staff are incompetent and rude. We repeatedly left voicemails and messages and never received calls in response. Important information regarding preparations for EEG not given in advance. Waited 45 minutes for a scheduled test. Can't say much about Dr Rosenn as he spent all of 2 minutes with us. Will not be going back and most definitely would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Greg ROSENN's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1987)