Dr. Greg ROSENN

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Greg ROSENN

Dr. Rosenn's staff was rude, unhelpful, and continually botched information written right in front of their faces. We waited 25 minutes for a scheduled test, which was run by a slightly competent nurse. Dr. Rosenn was very short, had the wrong chart, and still got information incorrect. He even cut off a patient asking a simple question about the medicine he was prescribing multiple times , and failed to mention an alarming note in the bloodworm, which the pediatrician picked up on and gave us a call immediately. I cannot recommend Dr. Rosenn to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

The office staff is extremely rude and do not care about the patients. They never return phone calls about serious matters. I have never even seen Dr. Rosenn after being a patient there for 2 years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Not very happy. Waited a long time. Staff is horrible and disorganized and rude. Wish I checked this sight before I came. I don't know how anyone could give a better rate.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Office staff are incompetent and rude. We repeatedly left voicemails and messages and never received calls in response. Important information regarding preparations for EEG not given in advance. Waited 45 minutes for a scheduled test. Can't say much about Dr Rosenn as he spent all of 2 minutes with us. Will not be going back and most definitely would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

If your child presents with tics and ocd have him check to see if it is from an infection like strep. Not sure how he treats it but it shoudl be with antibiotics not with psych meds.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I have had quite a few bad experiences in Dr. rosenn's office. I don't like him for the reasons mentioned here......rude, uncaring, and submissive. I will also say there is a nurse practitioner that I refuse to be scheduled with again, Ms. Winthrop, which I insisted this was noted on my sons chart. We see Amy only, and we are very happy with her. Since they've moved, the front office staff has been more helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I took my granddaughter there for the last year. You always wait long, but Dr. Rosen and his nurses were always kind to me. I only switched because I needed a second opinion and was pleased with the new dr., only because my granddaughter goes quite often and I feel like I wait too long. I give the staff the credit they deserve, very stressful job!!! Ann Angehr

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I have known Dr. Rosenn for 14 years. He was very quick to point out my sons diagnoses. His staff has never been rude. I can tell you they have extended late times for people coming from work and school....& can push your appointment . I have never had emergencies that were ignored. I have 3 children being seen in that office. Witnessing first had ....my only problem is having children unsupervised by parents playing on their electronics. Appointments....have to tell you.....I have lost count on how many times parents swear they had an appointment and marked the wrong month or date. I have done it. Have to ask which child it was for again. I get my reminder calls the day before. If it wasn't for Dr Rosenn, I would not have my oldest. Rude? No, he actually cares about the kids. Staff? Amazing. I

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I echo the comments re: the rude, unprofessional staff and doctor, with the exception of the nurse practitioner we saw; however, even in this latter case, though she was very polite, her questions were completely unnecessary given that we had answered all of them in the very detailed intake forms. On both visits, we had to wait an hour and a half to see someone & definitely not because quality health care is provided. Our second visit, the doctor took a personal phone call and just told us to chart my daughter's migraines -- did not address the symptoms from the first visit at all. I learned much more from doing my own research about the types of migraines my daughter was experiencing and how to prevent them. I agree with the other comments that he seems only interested in getting you out of there quickly. Sometimes con artists have medical degrees; fortunately for us, he is the only medical professional of this kind that we have ever experienced. Please go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Greg ROSENN's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1987)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rosenn's staff was rude, unhelpful, and continually botched information written right in front of their faces. We waited 25 minutes for a scheduled test, wh..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The office staff is extremely rude and do not care about the patients. They never return phone calls about serious matters. I have never even seen Dr. Rosenn af..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not very happy. Waited a long time. Staff is horrible and disorganized and rude. Wish I checked this sight before I came. I don't know how anyone could give a ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Office staff are incompetent and rude. We repeatedly left voicemails and messages and never received calls in response. Important information regarding preparat..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience all around. Staff helpful and Dr. Very caring , knowledgable and patient. "

May 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "If your child presents with tics and ocd have him check to see if it is from an infection like strep. Not sure how he treats it but it shoudl be with antibiotic..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have had quite a few bad experiences in Dr. rosenn's office. I don't like him for the reasons mentioned here......rude, uncaring, and submissive. I will als..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I took my granddaughter there for the last year. You always wait long, but Dr. Rosen and his nurses were always kind to me. I only switched because I needed a s..."

November 1, 2014