Ratings for Dr. Deanna Y. Ross

Will never see Dr. Ross again. She is a terrible doctor, recommends tests your symptoms are not even close to. She also does not even review the records of tests that were already done by her. Received a diagnosis from her based on blood tests and wanted to discuss them further as they explained how I felt and was looking for further remedies. When I asked her about the diagnoses she said who told you had those issues - i told her she did and then she disputed those findings and wanted to send me for tests that did not come close to my symptoms. It was very obvious all she wanted to do was maximize the dollars coming into the practice with no care about the patient. Not to mention on how staff at her office complained about how disgusting her personal office was. The two visits to her office was too much - a total waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Always god and professional. I hadn't had a problem with her.. I mean to me all the doctors are quite similar in some way. So i`ll continue to see her , I have no problem with Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I would not see Dr. Ross again, even when sick and other docs not available. After co-pay and long wait, she spent little time with me and told me to take OTC meds for muscle pain. I had the flu which was very obvious when I was at her office and even more so when I showed at an emergency clinic 10 hours later with a high fever. Other doctors at this practice are excellent. I cannot recommend Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

What I love about Dr. Ross is she listens and then explains in medical yet easy to understand terms. We work as a team. When I leave the office, we both have a clear understanding of the goals and the plan to reach them. She has always been very professional.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

She doesn't appear to be very knowledgeable and not very concerned about patients diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

She told me that she could give me some over the counter suggestions. Hmmmm, why did I even go then. I should have just toughed it out then. It was a waste of time and money. Oh and lose the dred locks it doesn't look very professional

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Deanna Y. Ross's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med