Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Lisk

Staff walking around chewing gum like a cow, waited an hour, then he told me that he could not do the procedure at that location (after I specifically questioned the scheduler about that), and his response was basically, I hope you didn't pay a co-pay. I was surprised by this, after having had a largely successful procedure, earlier.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I've seen Dr. Lisk for a number of years for various problems and have always found him to be professional and informative. I have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I have had constant drainage in my throat since my sinus surgery. When I went back to him he did nothing to releive drainage. I believe he drilled holes there & left my with this ongoing problem.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Lisk was polite and efficient. His presence and demeanor was very professional. I felt comfortable and confident that he is a physician that gives the best care possible.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Doctor List is a great ENT - I have seen him for many years, as needed. However, he is a master of finding nickle and dime charges to append to your bill, so be careful when he picks up a tool - you may be on the ropes for fees you did not anticipate!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Lisk listens carefully, replys thoughtfully in layman's terms, is friendly, personable, and straightforward with his staff. He is an excellent surgeon, having taken care of several of my chronic issues.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

GREAT PERSON AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I WOULE RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONEONE LOOKINGFOR A EAR,NOSE AND THROAT DOCT.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

He is very nice and know what I was talking about. He hear me talking and said I should come back to see him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Lisk was extrememly personably, professional and communicative. The staff at ENTAA CARE was super nice, professional and courteous. It was my fist visit and I coulnd't be happier. I will recommend the COLUMBIA ENTAA CARE office to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

On time appointment with staff assistance. Location near my residence.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Robert G. Lisk's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal