Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Malik

When you remind us about the appointment on the phone or by Internet please let us know if we have to fast for that certain appointment or just the review or follow up

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Professional and courteous staff. Excellent service. Dr Malik is the best doctor in Germantown/Gaithersbrg area.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I have been a patient in Dr. Malik's Practice for almost 8+ years and have found him extensively knowledgeable and professional, His attention to detail is impeccable while listening to symptoms and all the time prompt diagnosis and right treatment have made the visit smooth. His staff is very friendly and the wait time is exceptionally low and it would not be an exaggeration that I barely had to wait for my appointments. The office is modern and clean...........

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Very professional, highly knowledgeable and approachable. My family including my ageing parents are all patients of Dr. Malik!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

My experience was very positive...I didn't have to wait, the facilities were clean, the professional staff was very professional and helpful. The nurse was very efficient. The Doctor was friendly, respectable and very approachable and was very thorough in every aspect of my physical exam. I appreciated him taking time to listen to me and then to counsel and advise me regarding my health condition. I liked my experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the practice to others. I particularly like how the Practice is so concerned about customer service and the opinions of the patient. Thank You Dr. Malik :)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

It's good been going there for some time now all is well

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Great bedside manners . Dr Malik spent time discussing and explaining me . I felt comfortable discussing medical issues and finally could get my diabetes under control . I wish I would have changed my pcp to Dr Malik 6 years ago when I had to loose my toe due to negligence of my previous doctor . Dr Malik scheduled me to another vascular and podiatry as well as other preventive follow up for last two years , very happy with his follow ups and how he remember all my details despite being so busy .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Great doctor with excellent bed side manner. I have been his patient for several years and he's on top of his game. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr.Malik was so kind and professinal ! He took his time with me and allowed me to ask as many questions as I wanted .

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Don't be fooled by my 5 star rating. This is for Dr. Malik and his office staff which are very helpful. The only problem is you never SEE Dr. Malik. He only sees patients for their first appointment and then any check up or follow up is done with his many rotating PA-Cs. Not what I want in my primary care doctor. In addition to this, once they put you in a room you wait almost 15-25 minutes (last time I waited almost 40) until the PA they've chosen comes to see you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Rakesh Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hindi