Ratings for Dr. Francisca C. Dubbelman-Falcon

I had a great experience at my last cleaning appointment. My hygienist was very gentle and made me feel very comfortable (as i am a typically nervous patient). The office staff was also very courteous and prompt as they took me right in at my scheduled appointment time. All in all, my visit was great and wanted to share my experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Falcon is a wonderful dentist for numerous reasons. First, she is very knowledgeable and has a wealth of experience. Second, she really cares and spends a great deal of time discussing dental matters with her patients. Third, she takes time before every appointment to go over your overall health condition since the last appointment so that she is fully informed. Fourth, she really listens. Lastly, Dr. Falcon is an amazing doctor that I have been going to since my teens and I am now in my 30's

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

She is an incredible dentist. She truly wants to help and cares for her patients. She listens, has exceptional bedside manners, is very knowledgeable and goes the extra distance to provide amazing care. Everyone who works there is kind and warm-hearted. I feel very fortunate to have her as my dentist!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very conscientious and meticulous, really cares about her patients' health. Friendly and welcoming office. Excellent office for children, family oriented.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010