Ratings for Dr. Linda Klapwyk

I transferred from doctor to doctor in search for the best and now i've found her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Am echoing the sentiment of others that we are VERY lucky to have dr. Klapwyk on our side

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I feel incredibly lucky to have Dr. Klapwyk and her team in my corner!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

excellent family doctor knowlegable and friendly ----staff also always smiling and helpful

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I have seen Dr. Klapwyk for several years. As others have mentioned, she is always on time (although I'm curious to know why the waiting room is always empty) and can be friendly. But there is little substance. When all I've needed is a general check-up or antibiotics for an obvious infection, she has been good. But anything more complex than that and she becomes dismissive. Most of the time, I feel that I'm on my own when it comes to my health care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I left this doctor after year of having her as a GP. Appointments were always very quick & she wasn't very knowledgeable. Very nice, yes...but not helpful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr.Klapwyk is best doctor I have ever had! I have been struggling with ongoing illness for years, she helped me get my condition under control and gave me references to specialized doctors which were just as helpful and attentive. Her staff is friendly and always call me back when I leave a message. So happy I found such a wonderful doctor in Toronto.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Always on time ; attentive listener, very thorough in reviewing test results, prompt at referring for follow up tests and not prone to pushing the pills.An excellent family Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Dr. Klapwyk is a bum. She isn't very knowledgeable or if she is she sure doesn't show it. I went to her to try and get a diagnosis for a chronic issue and she gave me medication that wasn't appropriate and had horrid side effects. When i went back and told her that I couldn't take that medication she refused to give me anything else and basically couldn't have cared less about my condition. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Klapwyk is wonderful. She takes care of my whole family, and she is very thorough and listens well. She also knows when she needs to refer us to other specialists.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011