Ratings for Dr. G Sungaila

After a very simple routine filling I noticed my tongue felt frozen, SHE HIT A NERVE and I cannot taste or feel anything on my right side. When I went to go talk to her about it she gave me Google findings that she "looked up this morning". She told me she would call to see how I was doing- NEVER CALLED. To this day I still cannot feel or taste with my right side. BEWARE she does not know what she is doing or doesn't care. WOULD NEVER recommend her if you enjoy feeling sensation or your mouth or enjoy the taste of food. Her staff however are nice.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Very inviting, homy and friendly dental office. All staff members very professional and on time. Dr. Sungaila runs 2 practices and beside being extremely busy she still hosts "Free dental day " every March. Many underprivileged people gets dental treatment free of charge. She is the doctor with the big heart and the one who cares. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Staff are EXTREMELY pleasant. The entire experience feels relaxing and very low-pressure. Prices are as they are quoted to you. Very fair. Dr. Sungaila is prompt, efficient. Low on the chit-chat, with her mind firmly on her work. There's no time wasted, no idleness. Instead of talking about nonsense and ephemera, she'll triple and quadruple-check her work in order to make sure it's perfect. Yet she's friendly, with a very pleasant demeanour. Like a good mechanic: nice but very thorough. Would gladly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

My uncle that is 100 years old sees only this dentist. He is taken quite a distance in his wheel chair to her office. I don't think he can rate doctor's knowledge ,but sure he trust her immensely. Don't we all go to our doctor because we trust him or her but not because we can measure their knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

My denturist sent me to Dr. Sungaila to remove my severely worn down teeth. He already started working on my new dentures.Dr. Sungaila saved my teeth. She said that teeth are precious and should be saved at any cost if posible. She restored my worn down teeth with dental bonding.I am happy and thankfull to Dr. Sungaila for her sincerity and creative dental work. I got back my natural smile and love it.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Very friendly and inviting dental office. All ladies very caring. Flowers meet you outside, generous smiles greet you inside. Dr. Sungaila has lots of experience.She is the best dentist I ever had.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I had the good fortune of finally getting in to see her on her yearly free dental day (Apparently her 10th). I parked my car early in the morning to make sure I was the first one in but noticed there were a couple of cars parked a few spaces from me. I presume they wanted to also be the first. To make a long story short, I was the third person she saw. Her staff is unbelievable friendly and professional. Dr. Sungaila asked her staff to bring me to the next room to take xrays. I waited while she was checking other customers. Wow there were many people waiting. I was brought back into her room and told me what I needed to be fixed. She did it in the spot in a very smooth calm and painless way. Dr. Sungaila thank you from the bottom of my heart. To add, she is a great listener, humble and to me she seems like a kind woman that cares about her patients

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Wouldn't recommend her. Works fast but as one of the reviews mentioned, she wasn't gentle. She also kept on making audible breath sounds like she was tired or something. Rude.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr Sungaila has been my dentist and my family's dentist for many years and she has provided fillings, crowns, extractions & root canals. She uses recent technology, is knowledgeable, practical and fast with a minimum of discomfort. Excellent dentist and I am always confident that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I must say the first time I attended Dr. Sungaila's office I had a horrid absess which swelled my entire face. She had to extract the tooth. She provided excellent after care. She proceeded to repair my teeth after I had neglected them for decades. I developed a very serious infection and attended her office with no appointment. She looked after me immediately and did NOT charge me for the emergency. She prescribed antibiotics and I was fine. My only plea is that she should be a tad more gentle. I find her to be very fast however I wished she would slow down so my face and lips wouldn't get the drilling through them and quite often I am bruised after a procedure and there is often cuts on my lips that scab over - then it appears I have herpes because of the scabbing over, otherwise her work is excellent, even the repairs she performed on my front teeth. She did a remarkable job on a cracked and chipped tooth. It looks normal. My teeth have never been whiter!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012