Ratings for Dr. Yousif Chaaban

I never write reviews online, but I have to in this case. Dr Chaaban is straight up incredible! I have a lot of dental anxiety (the sights, smells and sounds make my skin crawl) and when I found out I needed some work, I was very nervous. But this guy put me at ease during our consultation and made sure I was comfortable and relaxed on the day of the procedure. In no time all, he did a root canal, a filling and pulled out a bad wisdom tooth! I felt nothing during the 2 hour process and was shocked at how smooth and efficient Dr Chaaban and his team were. This guy is a master and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I am very pleased with Doctor Chaaban and his staff. They did a excellent job. The staff are very friendly and greeted me the second I walked in and I was completely comfortable while in the chair and having Doctor Chaaban working on my teeth.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Came in for Botox. Excellent staff and Dr. Chaaban was superb. Very satisfied with my visit.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I use to see a dentist not too far from Oxford dental; let's just say that the location was real close. After having one of the worse experiences in my life, I decided to switch and look for a new dentist. I decided to see Dr. Chaaban after being recommended from a good friend. And let me tell you, I wish I would have switched years ago, night and day difference when it came to everything. From the second I walked in to the second I left, I was left very impressed, and for those people who think every dentist is the same, trust me they are not. I highly recommend Dr. Chaaban at Oxdord Dental, especially if your looking for quality work.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Small, strong and steady hands make Dr. Chaaban one of the best dentist out there. I had my wisdom teeth taken out and I can honestly say, it was way less of a painful experience then I anticipated. He is very confident in his ability and I liked the fact that he talked me through the whole process.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Over all a great experience, Dr Chaaban and the staff were amazing.Thank You

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Very good dentist. Made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. All round excellent experience.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Amazing dentist and wonderful staff, very clean office and very welcoming

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Walked in as an emergency and was greeted by the receptionists, they were very helpful with helping me get my insurance figured out, love how they direct bill. Dr Chaaban and his staff were very friendly and explained why i was in the discomfort that i was in and helped ease my pain, will for sure be returning and will definitely recommend Oxford Dental.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Great dentist !!! Staff are very nice and joking around which is a good thing, it being stressful enough going to the dentist. Oxford dental will take care of you just like they did for me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Yousif Chaaban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yousif Chaaban was born and raised in Edmonton. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alberta. Yousif then commenced to study dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Distinction. As a dentist in Edmonton North, Yousif’s goal is to provide a friendly and comfortable environment for all patients and a stress-free dental experience; while not only providing regular check-ups and cleaning on patients but also educating them on proper dental hygiene. In his down time, Yousif enjoys travelling, as well as staying healthy through his love of hockey and fitness training.

• English