Ratings for Dr. Yousif Chaaban

I never write reviews online, but I have to in this case. Dr Chaaban is straight up incredible! I have a lot of dental anxiety (the sights, smells and sounds make my skin crawl) and when I found out I needed some work, I was very nervous. But this guy put me at ease during our consultation and made sure I was comfortable and relaxed on the day of the procedure. In no time all, he did a root canal, a filling and pulled out a bad wisdom tooth! I felt nothing during the 2 hour process and was shocked at how smooth and efficient Dr Chaaban and his team were. This guy is a master and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Seen Dr. Chaaban a few week ago, I had 3 cavities. Everything went really good but the next day my teeth were very sensitive. I was told that it will go away after a couple days and it's normal because of the work done on my teeth. I am glad to say they where 100% right and everything is perfectly fine and my teeth and pain free. So overall it was a good experience. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Came in for a check up and cleaning. The staff here are so friendly and helpful. They always make me feel comfortable and for that I always enjoy coming here.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Great Dental Clinic. Was in and out in no time. Doctor Chaaban and staff did a great job in making me feel comfortable. Keep up the good work and I will definitely be recommending Oxford Dental too everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I get my dental work done at oxford dental and Doctor Chaaban is always on point. I also just got a round of Botox for the first time at oxford dental and I must say, I am very impressed with the results. I highly recommend getting the Botox done there.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been to alot of dentist...unfortunately I'm I'm the category of no matter how well I brush I'm going to get cavities just the combination of everything going on I my mouth....but I still learned more information from Dr. Yousif Chaaban ....I've never had such a good cleaning from a hygienist ... both my 4 and 2 year old followed the hygienists in and they were perfect calm and my girls left with big smiles...best dentist experience ever

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Unfortunately, Dr. Chaaban has many faults. When he took over from Dr. MacGregor

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Great doctor and excellent service. Both the staff and Doctor Chaaban did a good job and couldn't ask for any better service then what I received. Thanks again Oxford Dental

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Excellent service !! Doctor Chaaban is a great dentist and I highly recommend him. Staff are friendly and very supportive. Great dentist, great clinic.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Came in for a check up and cleaning. Very friendly staff and Dr. Chaaban was superb. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Yousif Chaaban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yousif Chaaban was born and raised in Edmonton. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alberta. Yousif then commenced to study dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Distinction. As a dentist in Edmonton North, Yousif’s goal is to provide a friendly and comfortable environment for all patients and a stress-free dental experience; while not only providing regular check-ups and cleaning on patients but also educating them on proper dental hygiene. In his down time, Yousif enjoys travelling, as well as staying healthy through his love of hockey and fitness training.

• English