Dr. Yousif Chaaban

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yousif Chaaban

I never write reviews online, but I have to in this case. Dr Chaaban is straight up incredible! I have a lot of dental anxiety (the sights, smells and sounds make my skin crawl) and when I found out I needed some work, I was very nervous. But this guy put me at ease during our consultation and made sure I was comfortable and relaxed on the day of the procedure. In no time all, he did a root canal, a filling and pulled out a bad wisdom tooth! I felt nothing during the 2 hour process and was shocked at how smooth and efficient Dr Chaaban and his team were. This guy is a master and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I had my appointment a week back and I must say, I was impressed with the very friendly staff and Doctor Chaaban was amazing. I was nervous when I walked in but as he started that all went away. Thanks again and keep up the good work

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Excellent Dentist and the service was outstanding. I was very comfortable with Dr. Chaaban and his preformance was top notch.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very good dentist and the service was top notch. Parking was a breeze and a very friendly environment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Great environment with a very sharp dentist. I was amazed at Dr. Chaabans skills compared to the dentist I use too see (not going to mention names). I was actually recommended to see him from a friend after telling of a horrible experience I had else where. Very happy with my decision.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The worst service ever swearing, bad attitude Don't go there

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Service was excellent. Came in late and was greeted upon arrival. Doctor Chaaban has amazing hands and did a great job.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Seen Dr. Chaaban a few week ago, I had 3 cavities. Everything went really good but the next day my teeth were very sensitive. I was told that it will go away after a couple days and it's normal because of the work done on my teeth. I am glad to say they where 100% right and everything is perfectly fine and my teeth and pain free. So overall it was a good experience. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Came in for a check up and cleaning. The staff here are so friendly and helpful. They always make me feel comfortable and for that I always enjoy coming here.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Great Dental Clinic. Was in and out in no time. Doctor Chaaban and staff did a great job in making me feel comfortable. Keep up the good work and I will definitely be recommending Oxford Dental too everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Yousif Chaaban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yousif Chaaban was born and raised in Edmonton. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alberta. Yousif then commenced to study dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Distinction. As a dentist in Edmonton North, Yousif’s goal is to provide a friendly and comfortable environment for all patients and a stress-free dental experience; while not only providing regular check-ups and cleaning on patients but also educating them on proper dental hygiene. In his down time, Yousif enjoys travelling, as well as staying healthy through his love of hockey and fitness training.

• English