Dr. Yousif Chaaban

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yousif Chaaban

I never write reviews online, but I have to in this case. Dr Chaaban is straight up incredible! I have a lot of dental anxiety (the sights, smells and sounds make my skin crawl) and when I found out I needed some work, I was very nervous. But this guy put me at ease during our consultation and made sure I was comfortable and relaxed on the day of the procedure. In no time all, he did a root canal, a filling and pulled out a bad wisdom tooth! I felt nothing during the 2 hour process and was shocked at how smooth and efficient Dr Chaaban and his team were. This guy is a master and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Chaaban and his staff were awesome. I was worried about getting my filling done, but they made me feel comfortable. Thanks guys.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Fantastic service. Came in on Christmas Eve, Dr. Chaaban was on point and did a excellent job. His hours of operation makes life easier on people like me with hectic schedules. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I been seeing Dr. Chaaban for over 7 years now and I have too say, he always does a amazing job and his staff are always friendly and helpful. Anyone looking for a excellent dentist with all the credentials, then I highly recommend oxford dental and seeing Dr. Chaaban.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Chaaban and staff are simply amazing. They know how to work with children and did a great job with my son.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Great dentist and staff were wonderful. Office was really neat and tidy. Had my broken tooth fixed that day, did not have to return another day. Was impressed.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Awesome doctor, i really needed work on my month, embarrassed about going and having someone look at my teeth, i was worried about going to see a dentist. Well Dr Chaaban and his incredible staff cured that for me. They made me feel comfortable and was always concerned for my comfort. Plus watching tv at the same time sure is a nice treat lol

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Did a fantastic job with my teeth. I was super worried going in, but Dr. Chaaban did a great job of calming me down and before I knew it, I was all done.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Cracked my tooth and had a wedding out of town to attend, so I did a walk in to Oxford Dental for my first time and the staff were amazing at getting my tooth fixed right away. Thank You Dr Chaaban and staff, will be returning. Tim

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Doctor Chaaban did a great job caring for me and my 2 children. The service is amazing and the staff are caring. The clinic is newly renovated with all new state of art equipment. And they offer everything including Botox !! For all your oral hygiene, this is your one stop shop and more Thanks again for the great service 😁

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Yousif Chaaban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yousif Chaaban was born and raised in Edmonton. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alberta. Yousif then commenced to study dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Distinction. As a dentist in Edmonton North, Yousif’s goal is to provide a friendly and comfortable environment for all patients and a stress-free dental experience; while not only providing regular check-ups and cleaning on patients but also educating them on proper dental hygiene. In his down time, Yousif enjoys travelling, as well as staying healthy through his love of hockey and fitness training.

• English