Dr. Yousif Chaaban

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yousif Chaaban

I never write reviews online, but I have to in this case. Dr Chaaban is straight up incredible! I have a lot of dental anxiety (the sights, smells and sounds make my skin crawl) and when I found out I needed some work, I was very nervous. But this guy put me at ease during our consultation and made sure I was comfortable and relaxed on the day of the procedure. In no time all, he did a root canal, a filling and pulled out a bad wisdom tooth! I felt nothing during the 2 hour process and was shocked at how smooth and efficient Dr Chaaban and his team were. This guy is a master and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Felt very relaxed in the dental chair with Dr.Chaaban. He used just the right pressure and it almost seemed like he knew what I can handle. Thought getting a root canal was going to be a lot more painful and I was actually surprised at how painless the whole procedure was. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

He takes pride in his work and I really appreciate how great my smile now looks. His staff are top notch and the atmosphere is fun but yet professional. I am very happy and highly recommend this dental office.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Made my visit as comfortable as can be. The staff where very helpful and polite. As for Dr. Chaaban, he preformed his work with precision and care. He was explaining to me what exactly was going on step by step. Very helpful !!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I write reviews often, not going to lie. The good Dr. seems like a great man and skilled in His craft. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Had a emergency and Needed a tooth pulled. Called in and explained my situation and they got me in same day to see Doctor Chaaban at Abbottsfield mall. Everything went very smooth and I am very greatful and thank you again.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr Chaaban and the staff are wonderful. Been seeing him over 8 years now, and would never go anywhere else. Keep up the great work guys.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Excellent service from the second I walked in. A very clean and friendly environment. Dr. Chaaban did a great job with me and his assistant was very helpful and friendly. Thank you for making my dental visit a nice calm relaxing one.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Just left Oxford Dental , Very friendly and helpful staff. Doctor Chaaban did a excellent job with my two kids. Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Great Dentist, and amazing staff. My Family and I love going to see Dr Chaaban. He is very caring and answers all my questions, if your looking for an awesome dentist, go see him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Yousif Chaaban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yousif Chaaban was born and raised in Edmonton. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alberta. Yousif then commenced to study dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Distinction. As a dentist in Edmonton North, Yousif’s goal is to provide a friendly and comfortable environment for all patients and a stress-free dental experience; while not only providing regular check-ups and cleaning on patients but also educating them on proper dental hygiene. In his down time, Yousif enjoys travelling, as well as staying healthy through his love of hockey and fitness training.

• English