Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Soloman

I have a cyst on my ovary. Dr Soloman scheduled an ultrsound test to see if the cyst had grown. The ultrsound tests came back stating, one test showed the same size, one test showed it had grown. It was recommended that I retake a different test to see which test was correct. When I received this information, I was scared,& tried to make an appointment with Dr Soloman. His receptionist told me if it was such an emergency to call 911. I told her & left a message that she was very rude. Dr Soloman called me & told me he would Not see me as a patient nor would he schedule another test because I told his receptionist., whom was also his wife that she was rude. He then referred me to a gyno that specializes in cancer. That office said that I should have been referred to a regular gyno as the tests had to be redone. So Dr. Soloman even referred me to the wrong specialist. He does not care about you as a human being as he REFUSED to finish his treatment & schedule another test.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010