Ratings for Dr. Brian Nord

An amazing and gentle dentist. Great bedside manner and a very knowledgeable dentist.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

A great Dentist, I would recommend it to every one who is looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

brian Nord is an exceptional Dentist AND Human Being! ...me being super anxious about dentristy.......he put me at ease.....as much as could be foR me....i have not seen another dentist since him.....fear based for sure....might take a lil trip to the island to finally get a check up......i used to live on the island....and now am too far to access his amazing dentistry skills.......and hay.......he is so much more than the prefiX to his name....:)))))))

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Nord was my dentist in Edmonton for 35 years. He is the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr B. Nord is very professional in his approach to pts. Takes extra time to give a detailed explanation when there is a problem that needs further investigation. Will refer to other specialists when it is beyond his scope. Will make a special app't. when the need arises.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Brian Nord - Ex NHL dentist, member of the Pender Highlanders pipe band and one of the best dentists I've ever been to. Always caring and solicitous, he makes you feel at ease and always has the patients interest at heart. And yes, a true gentleman. Pender Island is luck to have him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Had a major pain in my right cheek area and needed a diagnosis..turned out to be trigeminal neuralgia(sp?)---Brian saw me right away--checked things out--referred to a dental surgeon in Vic. who I saw the next day!!!! Fantastic!! -- Saw Dr. Moore at the clinic who diagnosed T.N. -- All is good and I have complete faith in both our Island Dentist and hid Doc.office mates ..... All staff at the Clinic have been Tens .. We love our island!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr Nord refused to finish the required work until I paid the balance owing(approx$1200) even if I paid something monthly.This put me in a catch 22 as I was retiring and would lose my dental benefit on Oct.01/09(About 4 months away)and could only afford to pay $200/month.I also informed him that I was getting a substantial bonus.His receptionist was cold and uncaring.He refused to discuss my situation with me.When I let him know I had contacted the BC Dental Assoc. he immediately sent me a registered letter demanding payment in full and threatening legal action.I was devastated as I had considered him a friend and had contributed to his hockey collection.All I wanted was for him to continue work on my teeth while I made monthly payments.It appears that he cares more about money than people.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr Nord is an excellent dentist. I have a major phobia with any dental work and my husband prewarned them before I went to see Dr Nord to have a broken tooth seen to. He was kind, gentle and was an expert for putting me at ease. The BEST visit I have ever had to a doctor and although it took nearly 2 hours to fix the tooth, it flew by. Hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

EXCELLENT fellow! Past Dentist to an NHL (Hockey) team. Guy could be a combat surgeon, dentistrywise.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009