Ratings for Dr. Fred W. Salvatoriello

This man is an embarrassment. His staff is condescending, rude, and totally unhelpful when it comes to billing and insurance payments. If you ever voice a problem with the service he provides, he becomes extremely defensive. Google Fred Salvatoriello long and hard before you make an appointment. Why do you think he advertises so much? A good orthodontist wouldn't need to advertise.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

The office staff can be very short. We had a billing issue and they instantly assumed that I was wrong; when it was proven that they had made the mistake, they were nonchalant about it and didn't apologize for the tone they took with me. Thankfully I try to be very gracious because if I had taken exception, I could easily see them becoming blatantly rude. In general my appts have been quick. We were referred to an oral surgeon and the oral surgeon said that he'd have to get back to me because he didn't understand what Dr. Sal was recommending, which was a concern- never heard from either of them again about the issue. Dr. Sal himself is usually very quick and it's easy to feel as though you're being spoken down to, but he may just be very busy. If you're looking for a warm and fuzzy experience, this is not your place. If you're busy and appreciate efficiency at the cost of service, it's not a bad option. It's also within walking distance of the high school.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr.Sal has been very rude to me since I started going there a few years ago. He is always very condescending and abrupt with me. If I had a choice, I would go elsewhere. Unfortunately, his office is the only one who accepts my insurance. I recently went to my regular dentist for an annual cleaning and she was appalled. She told me that the only reason I needed braces was for my cross-bite, and there wasn't even a bracket on the tooth that needed correction. I've just had a tough time with him - and I wouldn't recommend him!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

WE HAVE HAD A SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE WITH DR> SAL AND HIS STAFF> WE HAD STATE OF THE ART TREATMENT IN AN ATMOSPHERE THAT REFLECTS COMMON SENSE USE OF RESOURCES> THE WORLD WOULD BENIFIT FROM MORE "DR SALS"!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

After moving to the area, I searched long and hard trying to find the perfect orthodontist in the Upper Valley to treat me and my family. After an extensive search I finally came upon Dr. Sal. From our initial visit, and during our treatment, Dr. Sal and his staff made us feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Sal was very knowledgable and did a great job of helping me to understand what all of our potential treatment options were in a manner that was very friendly and easy for us to understand, especially when it came to financing. They provided us with exceptional service and we couldn't have been happier with the results. I am so glad I chose Dr. Sal and staff for my family. I will be a Pal of Dr. Sal for life. Thanks again Dr. Sal!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Sal is simply the best! Appointments are always quick and on time. His staff is very warm and welcoming. I have been going to Dr. Sal for years now and would never consider another orthodontist for my kids and I. I am the most appreciative over the fact that he will work with you over payment arrangements and never made me feel guilty about it. My family is very happy to have perfect teeth. Thank you Dr. Sal:)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Thank you, Dr.Sal, for helping my daughter even though we could not pay for your services. Your commitment to the underserved should be recognized!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr. Sal for 10 years now. I have had several kids with braces and retainers. My kids teeth all come out straight and they are happy with the outcome. Our appointments run on time or with little delay.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I did not pick Dr. Sal as the provider for my stepson's braces, his mom did. We simply paid the bill. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to get Dr. Sal's office to answer a billing question. They tell me that Dr. Sal will get back to me, and he does not. Even when Dr. Sal is in the office where I'm calling, they tell me to call back at a different office on a different day and time. They charged me late fees when the expiration date changed on the flex spending card I was using to pay the bills -- but never contacted me to let me know that they had not been able to process four months of payments. You're going to spend thousands at your orthodontist -- spend it somewhere where you can trust them to answer your questions and treat you with common courtesy.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr Salvatoriello is fantastic! Highly experienced and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012