Ratings for Dr. William J. Bose

Have had multiple surgeries for myself and my husband. Horrible. Now both of us need joint replacements in our 40’s. Arrogant rude and left us worse than we were.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Arrogant !!! Don't do any major surgery by him, you would regret later on.I would not recommend anyone. Office staffs are horrible also.Never answers phone.Dr. Bose won't do surgery in Providence Hospital.I was in better shape before my total hip surgery.Now always in pain and no flexibility even after three months.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I had a hip replacement and have had no trouble. Dr. Bose and his staff were very professional. He talked with compassion and explained everything. If I would ever need an orthopedic procedure again, I would not hesitate to have Dr. Bose do the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Bose performed a surgical procedure on my knee that was unnecessary to my symptoms. He did not diagnose the problem prior to surgery, and yet performed the procedure anyway. I am having major complications due to the procedure. Yet he will not answer my questions or acknowledge my problem. he is an arrogant, ignorant, incompetent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Bose is good but his stuff very rude and unprofessional.His nurse baleigh just horrible. Very poor service by her !!! Hope he gets a more professional nurse who cares !!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

He has been great. He fixed my shoulder that another screwed up. He was always nice and explained everything. Never waited in the office. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

One of the worst arrogant ugly person ive ever met He says he only does knees..thats not what his profile says No BP pulse temp done Put thumb on knee but n that is all he did Guys please dont go tp this man How he got to become a doctor ill never.understand. im notvdone witj u im yet

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I used Dr Bose for hip replacement! He and his staff were awesome and very professional. He took time to explain my condition and why a replacement was my only option. He was sympathic while preparing me for what to expect. I work in the medical field and have seen many doctors explaining procedures to patients but Dr Bose truly cares and came highly recommended. No regrets here. I am 100% better!! Would recommend him and his staff to anyone!!! K Messer

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I had to seek another orthodontist because of a lack of follow-ups and care. This was in addition to his rude beside manner. He wants yes or no answers when you try to tell him of your problems. You can't hardly reach his staff on the phone either, rare call backs. I'm afraid he also has also made my hip worse after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bose's since the mid 1990's. I followed him to his private practice in 2006. His approach is honest and thorough. He takes time to explain procedures, expected outcomes and the rationale for treatment choices. I am currently deciding on a total knee replacement. He certainly is qualified and had more than 2000 under his belt. I trust his judgment and medical opinion. Thank you Dr. Bose!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. William J. Bose's Credentials

• Hindi

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1987)