Ratings for Dr. Marc de Perrot

Marc de Perrot is a brilliant, experimental surgeon who is absolutely devoted to his patients. He and his team treated my mother's mesothelioma and saved her life when other doctors were writing her off.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr De Perrot is an amazing surgeon who goes beyond to make sure his patient and their family have as much information to keep their mind at rest during this hard phase. My dad was admitted at Toronto General few days before Christmas, Dr De Perrot and his team made sure he got the care he needed despite having less staff due to holiday schedules. They did his surgery on boxing day and did an amazing job and was able to keep some of his left lungs and remove only the lower lobe. After when he got complications and ended up in ICU, he continued to check on him anytime of the day even on the weekends. I would recommend him to anyone without a second thought as my dad was on the border line of death and he saved him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr De Perrot is an amazing surgeon who goes beyond to make sure his patient and their family have as much information to keep their mind at rest during this hard phase. My dad was admitted at Toronto General few days before Christmas, Dr De Perrot and his team made sure he got the care he needed despite having less staff due to holiday schedules. They did his surgery on boxing day and did an amazing job and was able to keep some of his left lungs and remove only the lower lobe. After when he got complications and ended in ICU, he continued to check on him anytime of the day even weekends. I would recommend him to anyone with a second thought as my dad was on the border line of death and he saved him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr de Perrot is an amazing surgeon, he operated on my Father just over a year ago. My Father had Mesothelioma and had one lung, his pericardium and a portion of his diaphragm removed. A year later he is living life well. He was very patient with my parent's lengthy list of questions and very attentive in the hospital. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

It is hard to put into words what a fantastic Dr this gentleman is. Dr.de Perrot performed a miracle and saved my life. My husband said that he visited me several times on the week-end when I was in ICU and once I was moved to a room he or his team were always checking on me (often several times a day). De.de Perrot was never in a hurry and always took the time to answer all of our questions. He is a real gem and we are lucky to have such a great surgeon and his team in Ontario. Susan was always on top of things and is an asset to him. He also made a wise choice in aquiring Murry as his nurse. I always looked forward to his visits during my 25 day stay. He too has such a pleasant way about him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

He is not only a great surgeon but also a great human being.His diagnosis is right and he uses the best diagnostic methods to confirm his diagnosis.When it comes to the quality of work,he is one of the best ones.I strongly recommend this humble and beautiful doctor to anyone who needs treatment. He is the one that you can really trust and he is very devoted to his job and his patient.My thought and prayers are always with him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Performed a very complex surgery for my husband. Stayed in the hospital day and night to personally take care of every complication, every detail of post-op care. Never looses his temper. Very methodical in his approach. Takes time to explain everything and answer questions. Very respectful to patient and family. Humple. One of a kind...

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Absolutely an incredible, compassionate surgeon. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. Thank goodness there are surgeons like this man.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

This wonderful surgeon saved my life and gave me new lungs. Two thumbs up! Very nice too, which is great.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. De Perrot is simply amazing. After my father was diagnosed with esophageal cancer, he performed a procedure to remove his esophagus. This major operation came with its fair share of complications post-op, but regardless of how busy Dr. De Perrot was, or his assistant Sue, they were both always available for check ups, visits, and to ensure my father was receiving the proper care. The man seemed to be always present at the hospital, morning, noon, and night. Going through such an ordeal was both physically and emotionally exhausting on the entire family, but we could not have managed through without his support, helpfulness, and analytical approach to every circumstance that arose.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010