Ratings for Dr. Natasha Leighl

Dr. Natasha Leighl is such a kind, and caring doctor. I had lung cancer, and today i am 2 years cancer free. She took excellent care of me along with the other doctors. I want to thank Dr. Leighl for everything she has done for me.. .. along with all of her staff. She is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I absolutely adore Dr. Leighl, I think everyone does. Her kindness and caring is truly outstanding. Dr. Leighl, truly cares about every single one of her patients. She is non-judgemental, and always makes you feel like you matter. I am very fortunate to have her as my oncologists. I don't think there is enough room on this page to write all of the wonderful things that, I would like to write about her. A beautiful, person and a truly exceptional doctor and a magnificent human being.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I met Dr. Natasha Leighl in October 2015. I was diagnosed with stage 3A lung Cancer. I was explained in detail the treatment i was going to have, and she assured me everything was going to be okay. I was the most nervous person she probably ever met.. .. but Dr. Leighl was so kind, and caring and showed me such genuine warmth, and care. She always answered all my questions and made sure i was okay. I did my 3 months of chemo treatments and was finished December 30th, 2015.. . I continued my follow-up appointments with her, and her staff which are truly amazing, and very kind . I was in the best of care, and i knew it. Today i am CANCER FREE and feel great.... Everyone at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre are the greatest. I need to thank Dr. Leighl for taking such excellent care of me. She is a very professional, knowledgeable doctor who cares deeply about her patients. Thank you Dr. Leighl.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

One of the best caring doctor, always smiling, always listen to our concerns and reply with smile. Her staff is also too caring and smiling. I'm grateful that my treatment is under the supervision of Dr. Leighl. Thanks to Dr Leighl and her staff for always helping me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

One of the most professional and genuinely caring and compassionate specialist I have ever come across. Not sure how I would have coped without her support, care and kindness.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Doctor Leighl has been so informative and such is doing for us what our local cancer clinic could never, and I am not referring to medical treatment, rather patient treatment and communication... We are going to Dr Leighl and Toronto for all our Cancer treatment and testing.... She and her staff are amazing, communicative, friendly, compassionate, and I just can't believe how compassionate they are and they listen to you when you speak and answe your questions!!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Leighl has given me the gift of Hope! Through this "roller coaster ride" of living with Cancer, whether i am leaving her office with positive or negative news, somehow, with her delivery and compassionate manner, i am able to walk away knowing that everything is going to be OK! I am blessed to be in her care and have her as my advocate!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Leighl is a wonderful, caring doctor who is a true partner in the cancer odyssey. She listens carefully and treats you like an individual with unique needs. While she isn't always punctual she will squeeze you in if you need it and always apologizes if she is late so I gave her a 5 for that. I highly recommend Dr. Leighl!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Wow! Dr. Leighl is the best in that she is compassionate, caring and remembers a lot about you. After all, there are many patients going through her clinics. Even though she uses many fellows, Dr Leighl is always available if you need to see her. Her kindness and knowledge shines through. Thank you Dr Leighl for the hope you give me!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Leighl and her staff are amazing. They care, are gentle (especially Dr. Leighl), patient, knowledgeable, understanding and they only want what is best for you. Dr. Leighl is encouraging, positive, and the best doctor you could ever have once you are given that cancer diagnosis. She sees the patient as a person and balances their lifestyle with the treatment options. Dr. Leighl is personable and it is remarkable how much she remembers about her patients so you know that she really cares.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012