Ratings for Dr. Frederick A. Jensen

I saw Dr. Jensen a number of times over the span of 6 months or so. Not only did he incorrectly diagnose me more then one time, he never remembered my name, my age, any of my symptoms, never wrote anything down. He seemed more interested in talking about grocery shopping or reading the catalogue in his office than listening to what I was saying or in helping me in any way. Instead of a proper diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, he decided all I really needed was a good nights rest. Needless to say I dropped him as a provider and moved on to a better Doctor in Virginia Mason Federal Way, one hour further to drive but a kind Doctor who properly diagnosis. I would never recommend Dr. Jensen to anyone. Terrible.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

He diagnosed me in a way where in my records it looks like I kind of have the condition... even though in person he told me I had it for sure. He gave me meds for my condition, which I had reactions to and I called their office and got no response, had to call multiple times they eventually told me the nurse would call me back, and nothing. I stopped going to them and then they didnt bill my insurance for almost a year which then leaves the patient to pay in full for the appt(which is the reason why people get insurance!) and so I had to bill it to my insurance for them because they were too lazy or dumb to do it themselves. Had bad/rude experiences with each one of their staff members.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

I dont know if he just wanted to get rid of me, or if he didnt know there are numerous medications for my illness. He offered one choice, and when I told him I had tried that and it didnt work, he showed me the door. He never talked to me, only at me. I was lectured and talked down to. Also, he smelled really funny. In the area he is the only doc Rheumatologist who takes medical coupons, so its him or nothing. For me it would be nothing.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

All around is a good, supportive doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Frederick A. Jensen's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1975)