Ratings for Dr. Marilyn Loh Collado

I adore Dr.LOH our 3rd pregnancy and c section delivery were amazing all thanks to her care! We always looked forward to our appointments and she made us feel as though we were her only patient, never rushed and she remembers EVERYTHING! My husband and I had the most memorable magical c section delivery that's to Dr.Loh! Love her!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I travel 45 minutes becawsue she is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

We are using Dr Loh Collado for my second pregnancy and we love her so much! She makes us feel like we're the only patient she has when we come in for a visit- we never feel rushed or pressured. She's very down to earth and makes us feel very comfortable. So happy to have found her and can't wait to go through labor with her!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I've only visited Dr. Loh Collado once and I love her as my doctor! Very understanding, helpful, gave me a lot of new information, shes very intelligent and she is a fun doctor!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Loh for years, and have always been happy, but recently, I have found it increasingly difficult to get an appointment. And heaven forbid if you need to reschedule, you're looking at a couple months out. My last appointment, I arrived around 15 mins late, and they refused to see me. I've never been late to an appt. there, but I'm human, and I wrote down the wrong time... I was 15 mins off. There wasn't even a wait in the office. Nevermind, there have been times when I've waited 30 mins or more. With the exception of Maggie, she's wonderful... some of the kindness and compassion in the office is lacking now. I'm saddened over it.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Loh's for over 16 years, after having had several diapointing experiences with other GYN's. I absolutley adore Dr. Loh, and have found her to be extremely knowledgeable, deeply caring and very proactive. She has been a true partner in my healthcare, and someone that I truly trust.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Don't ever have to re-schedule your appt!!!!! you won't get another one until three months out! VERY disappointed in a Dr. I have gone to for many years.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I think it is a shame this woman is still practicing medicine. In 2002 she was on duty when i came in to have a scheduled Level II exam. I was told that the baby had died in utero at 20 weeks. I saw not one ounce of genuine compassion in fact, I think she was angry that it happed on her watch. She sent my husband and I home to return after hours so she could insert a seaweed stick to expand the cervic to do the D&E the next day. The insertion was SOOOOO painful that I began screaming. Another Doctor there came running into the room as she had heard my screams over the vacuuming out in the hall. I was sent home to return the next day for the D&E. That done this doctor sent me home with nothing for pain. Less than 12 hours later i went into shock and had to be rushed to another hospital by my home WHERE I ALMOST DIED. When I came too and called her to tell her where I was she was sooo pissed off at me I just hung up the phone in shock. She is a travesty.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I complete trust my life with her!!!! I live over an hour away from her office but stayed with her during my pregnancy. Her empathy toward patients doesn;t come along very often with drs. She gets to know all her patients and will never rush you through an appointment. I would rather be seen late than rushed through my appointment :)

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Marilyn Loh Collado's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)