Ratings for Dr. Kristen D. Graesser

Dr. Graesesr left that practice years ago; she has started her own much more laid back practice.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

she was the nastiest and most incompetent doctor I've met with in a long time. She yelled at me, saying that I was being rude and interrupting her when she tried to prescribe a medication that I have bad reactions to in the past. I honestly don't believe she should have a medical license.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr Graesser spent time with me and listened to my concerns. I appreciated that she took time with the physical exam and expalined her thoughts about my condition very clearly. I am much better thanks to her treatment and look forward to her continued care

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Saw her for at least 3 visits and recevied ZERO help or assistance with my medical problem. Zero's across the board with this office. Office staff is rude and difficult, rooms are tiny and stuffy, Dr. Graesser herself is rude, condescending and incompetent. She hindered me getting care after seeing her by creating inaccurate reports that were forwarded to other doctors...stating that she had tested stuff she had not. Doctors in her specialty knew from her reports that she is very young and incompetent. Ever hear the adage that Neurologists know something about everything and do nothing? Fits her like a glove. This office is all about making money and not helping people. Go some where else if you want to receive help and concern. Come here if you want tests to need to be redone by someone else later.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Kristen D. Graesser's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO