Ratings for Dr. Parvaneh Beheshti

She is the worst doctor in the world. If you love yourself, do not even get close to this witch. She is racist, impolite and very stupid in diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Even one star is too much for this lady! Worst family doctor ever, made wrong diagnosis several times. Who ever gave five star must be her family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I really like going to see Dr. Beheshti she takes good care of me and my family. She is very open minded, knowledgeable and patient when we visit. And I love her her secretary!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

My mother had a serious accident and had multiple herniated disc plus being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. When we took ICBC to court, the judge asked her what her immense pain is caused by and she said it might be because of her diabetes. What does having trouble with insulin have with her pain thats obviously caused by the accident. Stay away from her, go to Dr. Gharedaghi. My family switched to her and she's really nice, and takes the time to listen and gives her advice on the situation. She doesn't rush you like the reg GP.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

We are so happy to have Dr. Beheshti as our Family Doctor because she always make the time to see us when we most need it. She is very friendly and treat us like family she is very good at explaining us everything. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I love visiting Dr. Beheshti. She is very knowledgeable and caring and has a great attitude. She also listens well. A++

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

My family and I had a very wonderful experience during our visit.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

She has knowledge based on the mistakes she made. She is not caring at all.She has a health care rating of 62 from 100.

Submitted January 15, 2015

She is all about the money. completely clueless ! made wrong diagnosis several times

Submitted January 7, 2015

I love Dr. Beheshti! She's one of the few honest and caring doctors left that put her patient's care first. There are so many doctors that try to rush out patients in order to make more money at the end of the day.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014