Ratings for Dr. Mojgan Niktash

Excellent Dentist and 5-star service! I have been Dr. Niktash's patient for many years and have been very happy and satisfied with her quality of service, dental work, personal and professional care. She always took her time to explain and provide options so that I could understand what was needed in terms of dental work. Since December 2012 that she moved out of Vancouver, I have seen other dentists, but none of them were as great as she was. All of the dental work that she did are still in great shape and I have not had any problems with them. I hope she will be back and open her office in Vancouver again so that I and my family could get back to her office.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

First Dentist ever to use the problematic tooth as the hostage. I went there with a complain about one tooth. She worked on ten other teeth and kept the one I needed to last. Also, when she fills a tooth, she does not know how to level it so the bite is smooth. I had to go multiple times to correct the filled tooth. I will never go back again.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Niktash has been my dentist for four years. I completely trust her and her staff and would recommend Broadway Dental to anyone. Also had oral surgery here and was such a supportive experience. I do not like going to the dentist but Dr. Niktash, Dr. Iranpour and the staff are great. They call ahead to get estimates on your coverage if you have dental insurance so you only pay the difference. Very accommodating and helpful. I never feel pressured to get anything done, dr.s work with patient to make decisions on work to be done.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

worst dentist ever!!! very in-experienced had nothing but problems with work done by her. under-filled tooth regular dentist suprised by her lack of skills. had to have filling re-done elsewhere. waste of time and money

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Great staff, great dentist. Doesn't push work you can't afford. Works with you to find a solution.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Niktash is a gentle dentist. The staff are friendly. Emergency appointments are quickly accommodated. :)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010