Ratings for Dr. Kayvan Ashnaei

I love this dental clinic. Everything is wonderful about it. They have the kindest staff and are so accommodating, helpful and truly care about u. The treatments I’ve had there, for example the cleaning, was the best job. It was thorough and she took her time! The dentist are the best as well. I’ve never felt any pain while getting work done. This is the best place for your dental needs by far! I highly recommend it:-)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Phenomenal Doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and excellent with patients. Currently having orthodontics done with Dr Ashnaei and he goes above and beyond to help ease my anxiety. I have recommended Dr Ashnaei to family and would highly recommend for families (or anyone for that matter)!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Ashnaei went above and beyond for patient care. I have previously had braces before and now have a tooth that is shifting since my braces were taken off. He took X-rays, molds of my teeth along with photographs to a panel at UBC to establish the best course of treatment (Invisalign or braces) for my teeth. That is going above and beyond! He cares so much about my case. He was honest and cares more about the results of my teeth than making me just another patient. All the staff are super welcoming and address you by name and the manager meets all new patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

One of the best and knowledgeable dentist I have ever had experience with,,,specialty about implants highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Always greet you with a smile. Best doctor I have had hands down. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Very professional staff, understanding. Punctual and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I wish I could give more star. We were very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Ashnaei for my son orthodontic treatment. The result was amazing, something that no specialist expected to be possible 😊

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

The staff is wonderful, love the uniforms and had a gentle cleaning by Claudia, thank you Glen Dental!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I went to Dr. Ashnaei with a crack tooth. He extracted the tooth and replaced it with an implant the same day. I am so happy with my new implant. I had very mimimal pain after the surgery and I highly recommend him for dental implant. Thank you Dr. Ashnaei.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Very welcoming to new( foreign) patients. Not too much paper work. Free water and coffee. Nice clean office.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018