Ratings for Dr. Baha Azizi

Dr. Azizi is the best dentist that I have had over 60 years. He is caring and very friendly. I have been seeing Dr. Azizi for over 2 years and no one else compares in any aspect of dentistry!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

In the first visit, the staff checked my insurance to claim expenses. Then, they offered me a cleaning service and they made sure it'll be 100% covered by my plan. On the cleaning day, they took x-rays of my teeth without any approval from me. After cleaning half of my teeth, they said your time is over for today, and you should come another day for the rest of the cleaning. To make the long story short, for 2 visits of cleaning and 2 x-rays, I was charged around $150 even after my insurance coverage.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Had the pleasure to schedule an appointment with Dr. Azizi and found him to be friendly and accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I like Dr Azizi very much. He is very polite and very experienced. The office is a little out dated and they use the old method of xray stuff. The front desk staff are very rude and overcharged my insurance. They put root canal charges for my wisdom teeth ( that I have taken out years ago). Very smart move. Because, they know I will never need any work on those teeth. How I realized was to randomly check my insurance claims online. My actual cost was $500 and they charged my insurance $1500 on top of that. When I asked her ( Negar ) , she said its extra credit for your you to use later!!!!! You have a very good insurance. I was shocked and called my insurance right away and notified them of this false charges. After that I changed my dentist. I am going to Dr Hossein Sarrafan, brand new office and polite staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I have been very happy with having Dr. Azizi as my dentist. He has been very polite and knowledgable, has good bedside manners and explains your issue very well. Problem? It's been a few months that he has a new lady as his front-desk staff who is really forgetful and disorganized. She has overcharged me (when I found out how much she got from my insurance she said on the phone that I can use the overcharge as credit) she has undercharged me and then kept calling me at inappropriate times to ask me go and pay the rest of the money and has called me once to remind me of an appointment I had never made! These annoying behaviour has made me even considering changing my dentist. Other than that fron-desk staff, everyone else has been very polite, organized and professional.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr.Azizi has been our family dentist for 12 years. I couldn't ask for a better one. Gentle, caring and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010