Dr.  Aminzadeh
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(44)

"My daughter had her front tooth knocked out at home, (accident from her brother) it was..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Azar Payvandi

Dr. Payvandi is truly the best, most patient and thorough dentist ever. My daughter always looks forward to her dentist visits with "Dr. Azar" as she refers to her. She is so caring and professional and even follows up with her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Payvandi and feel so blessed to have found as my daughter's dentist.

Submitted May 1, 2019

She is an excellent dentist. My kids especially look forward to having their teeth checked out.

Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. Payvandi is simply the best. Her incredible knowledge and calm personality make you feel at ease from the moment you see her.

Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. Payvandi is always in a good mood, and goes out of her way to treat her patients well.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr.Peyvandi is simply amazing she is so caring and knowledgeable. she has been a wonderful family dentist for my kids and I since 2009. Dr. Peyvandi is an absolute 5 star Dentist.

Submitted April 28, 2019

She is super caring, knowledgeable and goes out of her way for her patients. She is truly one of the best family dentists in lower mainland .

Submitted April 28, 2019

Dr. Peyvandi is an amazing dentist. Very caring and patient ... I highly recommend Park Royal Dental.

Submitted April 28, 2019

Service with a smile. Patient and attentive. Could not ask for a better dentist for my family.

Submitted April 28, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Azar Payvandi. She is knowledgeable and caring. She will give you different options without pressuring you and she will walk you through every step of the way. I trust her completely.

Submitted April 28, 2019

Amazing densit! Wonderful atmosphere and staff. Would recommend to anyone!

Dr. Azar Payvandi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We will strive to provide you with a comfortable experience and treat you as we would want our families treated. At Park Royal Dental we use state-of-the-art procedures and materials to achieve your optimal dental health. We discuss your various treatment options in detail so that you can make an informed decision. ‚Äč Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible. We hope to exceed your expectation at every visit.

• English