Ratings for Dr. Shahrokh C. Bagheri

Dr. Bagheri is a wonderful oral surgeon. He has befn my doctor for the last couple of years. I had orthonathic jaw surgery from a previous surgeon that resulted in complications. Dr. Bagheri has been my primary doctor repairing damage and assisting me. He is so kind, beyond professional and the top in his field. Do not go to see anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I give dr bagheri five stars across the board. He is the best dr I've ever met I had an ATV accident and hurt my face. By the grace of god he was the only dr that would help me I crushed the right side of my face at my eye and he did 2 facial reconstructions and helped me through other issues with my eye and repaired the right side to match my left side perfectly! I would recommend dr bagheri to anyone because he is an awesome surgeon but he also truly cares about his clients! Listens to them! And gives them 100%! Thank you so much dr bagheri!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr, Bagheri is wonderful. I had my very first (wisdom) teeth pulled by him and it went better than I expected. I was nervous at first but he gave me options and got straight to the point. The only time I felt any pain at all was when the numbing injection was taking place but that numbed away in no time. I would recommend him hands down.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Excellent dentist. Dr Bagheri's wtg room fills up quickly and stays full. However he sees you quickly too. He is very professional and inspires confidence. No surprises; He discusses cost of the procedure with you prior to procedure. Just ask. I have been shopping for dental implant for about 2 years, and he is the right doctor for the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012