Ratings for Dr. Cyrus Aliakbari

typical money hungry dentist. the whole time he was working on my mom he was gossiping about another patient.very unprofessional. he needs to work on his temper and attitude, we will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Aliakbari spent 5 appointments to fit and install a crown... and he still didn't get it right. Pleasant, but that is all. I believe Dr. Aliakbari is after the money!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

love it.. He is soo kind and friendly. I would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

First and last time.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Unfortunately he cares more about your insurance and your income rather than his job this guy is one of the sleaziest penny watcher and his work is not worth the cheap amount he charges. Do your research people.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

great doctor with exceptional staff. treating his client very fair. i will never change my dentist

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

This dentist is slow and his clinic does the worst cleanings I would never repeat my visit here again.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

This Dr. is always late, even if you are the first patient. Does not care about his patients, his first question "is do you have insurance?" However, his dental staff are very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Being on Social Services and being a Cancer patient, My resources are very limited. Seeing Dr. Aliakbari was the best choice I have made in the last 2 1/2 years. Cyrus is very competent, knowledgable, and a beautiful human being. His staff know their job, are very helpful, and very kind. His services on my new dentures have improved my opinion of myself, my self worth, and changed how I look at the world and my options in it. I now feel I have a "new face" to present to the world, and can do so with confidence and strength in myself. It may sound like I am overdoing my statements, but I can not thank Dr. Aliakbari and the staff enough for their help and support. If you are looking for a Dentist or just changing, you could not make a better choice.

Submitted December 13, 2013