Ratings for Dr. Cyrus Aliakbari

Just a correction to my previous review ~ I mistakenly referred to Dr. Aliakbari by his first name the whole time. Every time I said Dr. Cyrus, I meant Dr. Aliakbari in the review below . He is an amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I had the most amazing experience I’ve ever had with a dentist thanks to Dr. Cyrus. My previous dentist was cold and unempathetic And Dr. Cyrus is the exact opposite. He is calm, kind, patient, and really listened to my concerns. He took a great deal of time ensuring a thorough exam and his knowledge blew me away. He went to great lengths to assure me that what I was worried about was not worriesome to him and he made me feel important and valued. He didn’t rush me at all and I got the feeling that he really loves his work. I trust him wholeheartedly after just one visit and am so glad I switched dentists. I feel I am in very good hands as he is an incredibly thorough, very kind dentist with a wealth of knowledge and a true passion for his work. His staff are all incredible as well. The receptionist and hygienist were very sweet. I can’t believe some of these negative reviews are even for the same person! My experience was exceptional from start to finish.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I didn’t have any problem with my teeth and originally went there for teeth cleaning. He said I had a cavity which I got an appointment for that. After he was done operating on two teeth he said they might be sensitive to cold and warm food& drink which they are!! I haven’t been able to chew with that side since. They are not only sensitive but painful too!! I do not dare to go there and get him fix it. I am looking for another dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Cyrus Aliakbari is an excellent dentist I highly recommend him.He also continues to keep ahead of developments in dentistry by his involvements as a part-time clinical instructor with UBC dental school since 2011. Dr. Aliakbari is also a member of the Canadian and BC dental associations and holds a fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists since 2010.I received a beautiful new tooth the cost was great and it works beautifully.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Amazing staff - horrible dentist. Always late, has a temper and was arguing with his staff during my visit .. very unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

typical money hungry dentist. the whole time he was working on my mom he was gossiping about another patient.very unprofessional. he needs to work on his temper and attitude, we will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Aliakbari spent 5 appointments to fit and install a crown... and he still didn't get it right. Pleasant, but that is all. I believe Dr. Aliakbari is after the money!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

love it.. He is soo kind and friendly. I would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016