Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Al-Sahan

I found this doctor very helpful & made me understand exactly what he was going to do. I was very pleased with the results of my operation & very satisfied with the politeness of my doctor. I am very sad that he is leaving our area. We will certainly miss him. William McPhee

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr.Al-Sahan is a very good and compassionate surgeon.While in his waitng room I found him to be pleasant to all his patients and his very efficient receptionist.I'm sad to see him leave Timmins and wish him well,Saudi Arabia is lucky to have Dr. Al-Sahan come home to them. Claude D

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

My mother is 82.Being her cargiver I was with her for her pre-op, surgery,and post-op appointments.She received exemplary and compassionate care during this period for her knee replacement. Dr Al-Sahan was the best Orthopaedic Surgeon she saw, and after many years of pain the only one that said he could take her pain away. She had her surgery done in March and for the first time in years she is walking without pain. Dr. Al-Sahan was excited for her and made her feel like she was a special patient. We are both grateful for the skill and empathy of Dr. Al-Sahan. Thank-you from my mother Dolores Stinson and myself Brenda Ryan.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I was very pleased with the result of my knee operation. Would I have him operate on my left knee? The answer would be a great big YES.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Prep-op, Dr. Al-Sahan explained the procedure (total knee replacement) thoroughly. Post-op recovery proceeded exactly as he explained. Throughout the hospital stay and subsequent clinical visits, Dr. Al-Sahan was attentive and courteous. The operation was successful and our experiences with Dr. Al-Sahan were positive.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

I was wery satisfied with Dr. Al-Sahans performance on my knee.Before operating he explained in detail what the operation entailed and what the possible results would be after. Subsequent to the operation when I saw him he showed concern re. my recovery .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

He was an excellent Doctor and I would recommend him, and wish he stayed in Timmins so he would be able to do my other knee. Very satisfied with my new knee.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Very conscientious and professional and am sorry that he is relocating.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

After many years of knee pain, I was refered to Dr. Al-Sahan in July/10. I needed a replacement, however, he would be leaving in Aug. and schuduled me for a laparoscopic surgery to relieve the immediate pain on o7/21. In pre Op, he came and discussed the surgery and put my mind at ease. He was so gentle and compassionate. He returned after surgery, to report that everything went well much to my relief. Nine days later at post Op, I was just fine and NO pain. Thank you Dr. Al-Sahan, you are a wonderful surgeon and we in Timmins Canada will miss you, but we wish you all the best to you and your family. Cecile Carriere.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

I worked for Dr. Al-Sahan and found him to be one of the most pleasant people I have worked for. He was very patient and helpful with any work related problems I encountered. I was very sad to see him go but wish him the very best in his new practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010