Ratings for Dr. Allison L. ANDERSON

I love Dr Anderson!! She is so sweet and connects with you not just as a patient, but also as a person.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Anderson is one of the most personable doctors I have had the fortune to meet. She's like a cheerleader and friend who doesn't judge and gives solid advice (but allows you to have your opinions and to reject her recommendation if you feel you need to). Have referred several friends to her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Anderson is my all time favorite doctor. She is very precise and is always all smiles! I couldn't wait to tell everyone about my OBGYN. I just had surgery yesterday morning done by Dr Anderson. I have never felt more comfortable with any doctor than I do with her. She's such a great doctor my aunt and mom are switching as well :)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

She is very inexperienced yet very stubborn. My friend was almost died after delivery her baby due to excessively bleeding because this doctor left a big chunk of placenta inside. More, this doctor continued to give my friend medicine shots to cause more bleeding. The whole thing was just crazy. Too bad my friend did not want to contact an attorney to sue the doctor and the hospital. I hope this doctor won't cause more trouble for other pregnant women.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Allison L. ANDERSON's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2004)

Ameritas