Ratings for Dr. Ronald Tsujikawa

I absolutely Love Doctor Tsujikawa!!!! When no one else could figure out what was wrong with me, I spent 10 minutes with him and he was so right with my diagnosis, I was better in no time and have been fine ever since.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

He is one of the most knowledgable doctors that I know.I would completely trust my health in the hands of this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I went to see Dr. Tsujikawa early last year at the walk-in clinic in Sarcee Plaza. I was very pleased with how thorough, compassionate and patient he was. He is a great doctor and I hope he'll come back.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Tsujikawa has been my doctor for a number of years now and I have nothing but positive things to say. He is extremely smart and rest assured you will be taken care of no matter the wait time. To find such a competant walk in Dr is almost unheard of in Calgary. I found the recent media reports and comments very upsetting. If you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. He has MANY patients who've lost a very competent Dr and we need him back. If there's others out there who feel the same as I do please post as I'm sure this has been a very difficult time. Thinking of you Dr Tsujikawa and I'll keep phoning the office to see when you'll be back. God bless you

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. i would drive across calgary to see him again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr Tsujikawa was my physician since I was 10 years old in Lethbridge, I admire him for his professionalism and how sincere he was. Lethbridge's loss was Calgarys gain

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

A bit of a wait but it is a walk in, but well worth it. It is so hard to find a doctor that will take the time a care for each patient. He never rushes you out the door. Makes sure what he is prescribing is correct and wont interfere with other meds. He truly cares about the patient not the pay check at least in my experience. I would recommend him to any and everyone!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I saw Dr. Tsujikawa at the Sarcree Plaza walk-in clinic. While I was in the waiting room, I was surprised how long each patient was taking. However, when it was my turn in the exam room I understood why. The doctor was very thorough, compassionate and patient. He thoroughly evaluated my symptoms and explained clearly the steps I should take going forward. He even diagnosed a second issue and assisted me in getting treatment. I was very impressed with this experience and left feeling that I had received excellent care from a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I saw this doctor on a walk in basis at the Sarcee Plaza location. What an outstanding professional. Though it was late in the day on a Friday he was thorough, polite and truly made me feel like he cares about his patient (unfortunately somewhat rare at a walk-in clinic). He not only addressed the reason for my visit but noted another condition that should be investigated. I would highly recommend this doctor - even if that means it might be harder for me to see him in the future (Doctors like Dr. Tsujikawa are worth the extra wait time).

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I just happened to get Dr. Tsujikawa at a walk-in- clinic when I was complaining of chest pain. I didn't think it was my heart but it had persisted for a few days so I thought I'd better check it out. When he came into the office he could see I was clearly not in distress , he made me do a series of movements to see if it was a muscle thing, was able to clear that possibility, then he asked me about my medical history. He actually took the time to listen to me and my problems, decided to run some blood work and do an ECG just to be sure. The clinic phoned me back to come receive my results, lucky for me he was the physician that night. The clinic was PACKED and I waited two hours to get in, he again, took his time with me. Results showed my ANA levels are high, he is sending me for more tests. You can tell he takes pride in his performance as a doctor and cares about your diagnosis. He isn't trying to get you in and out. It is rare to find a doctor of this quality in Calgary.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012