You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jordan M. Balter

Dr Balter 'Jordan' to me, was, well to put it lightly a savior at times. Not only to me but to my friends, family and truthfully any living soul he was capable of helping. What I wouldn't give for one last chance to thank him for enriching my life so very much

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Please someone I need help was patient of dr balter a for many years I am just now able to accept the fact that I need to see a new dr .. I trust no one .. Dr balter knew my whole life history .. I need to know how I get my records to a new dr .. I can't find anyone to help me get my records please call me Donna turner 314-714-8592... Please asap

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Amazing man he would of done anything for anyone. How can this be

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

he never shows up. He was a A hole, Bad DR. He would be 2 to 4 hours before he would show uo to his office, so you waited on him. he did nor care about you, just money.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Ive been with dr balter for over 8 yrs ..yes he was always late but worth it.. He had a great personality and was very helpful... I will miss him dearly and do not think ill never see another like him or anyone to replace that always seemed to care!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

He died today. 09/26/2014. I came in for a 3pm appt. Not a 'soul' in the office. No call. Just a msg letting patients know that he had died. And the Nurse Practitioners are gone for good. As the offices are now closed.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I HAD TWO DIFFERENT APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED AND I DROVE AN HOUR AND A HALF AND I WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT THERE THAT HE CALLED IN AND CANCELLED.NEVER GOING BACK TO HIM EVER.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Balter is late sometimes but it's usually worth it. I read the other comments. I have never seen him unconcerned about the office. I've never seen him spend more than a few minutes with someone from a pharm company. He usually spends about the right amount of time with me. I've seen a lot of psychiatrists over the years and he is one of the best I've had and certainly the best in the area. I can't imagine him not caring about someone urinating in the waiting room. If that really happened he probably didn't know about it. And running late doesn't always mean that someone doesn't care. None of my doctors run on time and I think they care. They are just busy. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Jordan M. Balter's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Balter 'Jordan' to me, was, well to put it lightly a savior at times. Not only to me but to my friends, family and truthfully any living soul he was capable ..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Please someone I need help was patient of dr balter a for many years I am just now able to accept the fact that I need to see a new dr .. I trust no one .. Dr b..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing man he would of done anything for anyone. How can this be "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Does anyone know his nurse practitioners!?! I'm trying to find one of his that worked with him and I can't find anyone or get any returned calls."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he never shows up. He was a A hole, Bad DR. He would be 2 to 4 hours before he would show uo to his office, so you waited on him. he did nor care about you, j..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Ive been with dr balter for over 8 yrs ..yes he was always late but worth it.. He had a great personality and was very helpful... I will miss him dearly and do ..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Balter passed away from a heart attack September 22nd ... May he Rest in Peace!!"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He died today. 09/26/2014. I came in for a 3pm appt. Not a 'soul' in the office. No call. Just a msg letting patients know that he had died. And the Nurse Prac..."

September 26, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=953963'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014