Ratings for Dr. Aaron Todd

Took about 10 sessions, did not help at all, going back to my regular chiropractor, helped right away

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Todd is very thorough and has great bedside manner. He explains treatments so that his patients understand the importance of health & wellness. Thank you Dr. Todd for being a leader in chiropractic.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Todd is awesome. I have a son who is autistic and wouldn't let any other chiropractor touch him. Dr. Todd has a way of communicating with my son that is respectful and understanding. My son now gets regular adjustments, and because of these adjustments,can now concentrate better as there is a clearer flow in his nervous system. I highly recommend Dr. Todd!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Awesome , i can finally sleep, walk,think straight and just enjoy life again!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Todd is an outstanding chiropractor. I feel better after each adjustment. He taken the time to listen to all of my concerns and make a plan to resolve any issues. With his helpful motivation I have been able to refocus my energy into activities that are helping me instead of hindering progress. I would not see any other chiropractor than the team at West Valley Chiropractic. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Very good work Dr Todd. Thanks for helping me finally find some relief from an injury that occured long ago.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I'm a big guy ..... some chiro's don't have the muscle to get things moving. He does !!!! Great Doc , really happy with the outcome. Thanks

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Being so very approachable and knowledgeable, my understanding of the treatment and proposed outcome was a goal to be attained.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Todd has changed the way I look at life. He is the reason that I am able to live my life headache free. ( I have been on Ibeprofen since I was a young child.) To wake up and not have migranes a few times a week is very very liberating. The instrument they use to adjust people is called the PROADJUSTER and it fixes the alignment without any twisting or popping in your neck. I pretty much tell everyone I know how awesome things are !!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010