Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Morrison

He does not seem very familiar with rare eye diseases, and I will NEVER go back to him again. I had him as an opthamologist for a number of years. While out of the area, I saw another opthamologist, who told me I had glaucoma and probably had it for a while. I made another appointment with Dr. Morrison to give him another chance. When he did not mention this issue or even question the eye pressure, I refused to make another appt with him. I felt very betrayed by him, and any other opthamologist I have seen is 1,000 times better. My glaucoma is now under control. I feel if this was not treated timely, I could have lost some or all of my vision. He certainly does not listen to the patient when they tell about symptoms they have. His bed-side manner is awful too. I know several people who have seen him as well and were dissatisfied, especially when it came to treatment of their glaucoma and cataracts.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Joseph F. Morrison's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kingston, PA